2. West Charlotte High School

Kaylin
I woke up to my annoying ass alarm clock as I moaned out of my sleep, pressed the snooze button, stretch, made my bed up and went in the bathroom as do my morning hygiene. For real, that freaking alarm clock makes me want to grab the hammer, plays any gangster rap songs I can think of, break it in half and screams shut the hell up like Stewie and Brian did in one Family Guy episode where Peter played the hell out of that Suffer Birds song where everybody in the Griffin household get tired of hearing it on the daily basis.

While I'm in the bathroom rinsing my mouth with mouthwash and spit them out, I heard the knock on the door and it's was Hope.

"Kay, are you done?", She asked.
"Almost!", I said wiping my mouth with the tissue and put them in the trash can as I got out as soon as possible. No, I ain't like James who takes forever to do his hygiene. I'm like hurry the hell up dude, somebody has to use the bathroom too. I can understand when he taking a shit but washing his ass or anything else, hell no it's shouldn't take that long to do.

He better be glad that we don't live at the same house nor goes to the same school because I would drag his ass out of the bathroom every morning if I had to. When I got out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around my hips and went to my room, I put on my black draws, jeans shorts, some deodorant, and my brown shirt.
Kaylin's outfit

While I'm putting my shoes on, it's almost 6am which is means is about time for me and Hope to go to our bus stop

While I'm putting my shoes on, it's almost 6am which is means is about time for me and Hope to go to our bus stop. So I put my shoes on, sprayed myself, grab my stuff including the phone, turn the light off and went to the living room and Hope sitting in the living room eating the banana nuts muffins.

"You ready Hope?", I asked grabbed one of the muffin.
"Yeah let's get out of here before we missed the bus.", Hope said putting her book bag on.
"Bye Aunt Ro!", We both said as we heading to the bus stop.
"Bye, don't do nothing stupid.", She said taken a sip of the coffee.
"We won't", We both said and got out of the house on the warm Monday morning.

Aunt Ro always said to all of us because we stayed in the hood most of our lives and don't want none of us join the gang especially my older siblings. That's why I would never join the gang even I live in the hood part of Charlotte. The only gang I need is my boys Philips, Rico, Danny, Marlon and Kevin even though he goes to Harding but still hanging out after school.

West Charlotte High School
We got off the bus after the 20 minutes ride. The whole bus ride, me and Hope agrees that we going straight to the office for the schedule. About 5 minutes away from the school, the guy asked us are we twins and Hope said no. We not new to the whole are we twins question because a lot of people asking us that everytime we go somewhere.

I went to the office since we got the different counselors since we don't have a same last name. I standing there waiting for my schedule until I saw the light skinned lady that look like she in her 30's. I'm not going to lie, I would bang her if I could but I ain't trying to get her arrested and fired like some of them boys around my age be doing.

One things I would never do is banging a teacher no matter how hot they is. I be hearing that shit on the news daily basis. Hell half of the teacher that the student bangs is old enough to be there mom.
"Hey Mr.Clark how's your summer?", Ms.Ryan asked.
"Good Ms.Ryan!", I said. Me and Ms.Ryan have a brother-sister type relationship. Unlike them fast ass dude I talk to her respectfully because I would never bang a teacher especially the ones who already married.

I always think that going out with them is a bad idea. Now if she goes out with Rico's uncle that would be the whole different story. After she gave me the schedule, I left the office and headed to my homeroom until I heard my name getting called and it's was Briana.

Me and Briana dated for a summer but we can't be officially couple because she in senior and going to college next year at another county which is understandable. I mean let's keep it real, long distance relationship is sucks because the couple can barely see each other and mostly talking on the phone or through social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and so on. But we still cool and we talked until it's time for us got to our first block which is English.

I know it's weird but Danny been out with her before I did but they was in 9th grade at that time. I look at my schedule to make sure that I'm at the right class but Ms.Bryant said I'm in the right class. So I walked into the classroom and sit next to the light skinned girl who seems like a bitchy person.

I'm not going to lie, she fine as hell with the nice ass but she seems like the type of girls who pick a bad guys over a good guys like me.
"What's up Kay", Rico said giving me a dap.
"Sup man!", I said as the girl who sit next to me giving me and Rico stank look.

I'm like whatever bitch I don't want your stuck up ass anyway. We continue talking until Ms.Bryant getting ready to tell us the rules and shit. When she done, we continue chilling.
"So how is your crazy ass aunt doing?", He asked.
"She doing fine, she going grocery shopping after she gets off from work." I said.

Rico always respected her for helping the homeless because he knows that she don't like bad ass kids. He knows not to get on her bad side whenever he around her. When the bell ringing, it's time for go to our 2nd block which is History. I pretty much going to see all my boys except for 1st block.