"I believe in destiny Venice" she gushed happily "Don't you?"

Not since Josh "I'm over destiny Andy" i irritatedly say.

"Well, well, well" A sly yet irritatedly voice says fom behind us as i rolled my eyes.

I already knew who that sly person or voice is "Hello Jessica" i fakely smile towards her and her skanks as they all wore their cheerleading uniforms. Their skirts were a lot shorter than last year.

"Jessica!" I heard Josh shouted her name as he came towards our direction.

"Oh, hey baby" she wrapped her arms around his waist and gave me a smirk. So she thinks that i'm still jealous of her and Josh. Well, she thought wrong, i've moved on. The past is the past.

"Let's go, i heard ther'ye already starting early" Josh says towards his girlfriend as he place his hands on her waist.

Jessica laughs over at him "I'm sorry josh but i'm still talking to someone" she looks over at me and gave me a glare "So, where's your boyfriend?" she ask me with a raised eyebrow.

"He's running late" i calmly say.

Jessica snorts "Puh-lease" she looks over at me "Just admit it, your not dating him" she says and her whole crew laughed.

"I am!" I protested

"Really?" she raised an eyebrow "Then, where is he?" she says as she looked over the crowd of people gathering around the school field.

"Well, he's running late!" I say as i crossed my arms over my chest.

She leans in to my ear "If he doesn't get here before the game starts, i'm gonna tell the whole school body that you were lying about Charles Delacorte" she whispers in my ear.

A shiver went down my spine. No, i don't want that to happen. Fuck. Charles, where the hell are you?

I just look over at Jessica without uttering a reply, she was laughing and giggling with her friends while Josh was there standing beside her looking around, his arms still on her waist.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!" A loud voice boomed over the speakers, signaling that the game is about to start.

Shit.

Jessica looks over at my direction and smirked, it's like she wanted to say to me that 'I win' or 'Two faced liar'. I stood there looking at her, frightened and anxious on what is about to happen next.

"Excuse m-" Jessica started to say but she was cutted off by someone at my back.

"Sorry, i'm late" A deep voice says behind me and i turned around. I stood frozen, unable to move and look at the person. My eyes were widened. He made it. There standing in front of me was Charles Delacorte wearing a white polo shirt with a branded jeans as he held a bouqet of flowers on his hand. He scratched his head in confusion and i could tell everybody was looking at us. Of course, who wouldn't? He's Charles Delacorte.

"You came" I say in a whisper.

A smirk planted on his lips "I thought about it.." he says and winked at me. My heart accelerates in excitement and joy that i didn't realize that i was already hugging him tightly.

I smile in delight as i smelled his cologne, it smells like Axe and his hair smells like Head and Shoulders "You can let go now" he whispers in my ear as he let go of my hug.

He shyly handed me the bouqet of flowers, and i thanfully accepted it with a deep blush on my cheek, i hope he doesn't see that, "Thanks" i say and turned my head around to catch a glimpse of Jessica who was in fact widening her eyes and opening her mouth in deep awe.