CHP 17

i was suspended, and i was worried of Y/N... But Jin hyung said that Y/N is staying at Taeyong's place for the time being...

But I didn't believe it... I know this was just a plan...

So I decided to do drastic measures... I called Baekhyun

"Hyung we need to get out girlfriends back"

After a long talk with Baekhyun we decided to find a way to escape the girls...

So me and Baekhyun decided we sneak at Taeyong's place... But we planned it at dark...

And of course we told Jin hyung the truth... Jin hyung was furious... And he also wants to be part of this plan... Momo as well, Daehwi and basically Taehyung... Since his part of this Mess...

We waited until it got dark.. 

"I hope Y/N is not hurt... If she is I'm gonna send Taeyong's ass to the police" Seokjin said...

When it became dark we waited till the lights all turned off... And it did... Then it started...

Me, Baekhyun, Momo, Daewhi went in... All 4 of us have Like Bluetooth speaker to hear Seokjin..

Then we got in Taeyong's house... Then Daewhi did his trick. Opening the door using a spoon... We hoped the door doesn't creek that loudly... We want it peacefully...

We found some evidence that Taeyong has been Obsessed with Taeyeon Noona and Y/N...

It was a note...
A photo of his messages with Seulgi.
And a sticky pad...

Momo put it all in her bag just in case the police ask for Evidences...

"Have you found them yet?"

"No not yet we are going in the basement and check"

"Go, I contacted the police they said they'll be here 6 minutes"

"Okay hyung"

"Im counting on you Park"

We then walked to the basement and looked around it was just a normal basement...

"Upstairs-" we then smelled something horrible "aw that stinks!"

"What have you found?"

"We don't know yet hyung but it smells horrible!"

"Check it out"

But before I could open it Baekhyun already opened it... And what shock us was Dead Bodies... It shocked Momo... Me. Baekhyun. And Daewhi...

Momo noticed 2 familiar clothing "t-this looks like Sooyoung (Joy) and Yeri's clothes!!!" Momo said "what impossible? I heard Joy went to Hundea and Yeri went to Pyeongchang! How is this even possible?!" I asked...

"W-what if Taeyong lied to us this whole time?!" Momo asked "w-what if he already killed Y/N and Taeyeon?!' Daewhi asked "don't say that!" Then we saw Sooyoung and Yeri's phone... We tried turning it on and it did... And good thing the battery did not die...then we saw a note in the phone...

If anyone sees this. Taeyong has a secret room beside his Kitchen... And if your wondering...

Taeyong is a possessive guy, he was controlled by Seulgi... He raped me and Yeri if we don't follow him... We get hurt... But me and Yeri disobeyed him and we expect to die...

I just want to say I'm sorry momo I hurt you... It's all because of Seulgi...

Then we decided to go to the kitchen and try to find the hidden room... Then we then saw the room... We opened it and saw Y/N and Taeyeon "Taeyeon" Baekhyun whispered Taeyeon looked up...

"Baekhyun-" Baekhyun tried to sush her not trying to wake Taeyong up...

Then Y/N looked up and was glad to see me "Jimin" she was crying "sh don't cry baby... We will get you out of her... I promise..." We then we united the rope...

We then gave the two girls a jacket to cover up their half naked Body...

When we got out what scared us...

Taeyong was pointing a gun at us... "Where do you think your going?' he asked...

"Are you disobeying me already baby girls?" Taeyong asked "I guess you really want to end up like Yeri and Joy..." Taeyong said...

"Jimin?! What's going on?! The police are already here! Give me a signal any sound please... Are you okay!?"

"Taeyong why are you doing this?!" Taeyeon asked "Shut up! You don't understand! I loved you! Even Y/N! But why can't you love me?! Why did you choose them?! Your Just like Joy and Yeri!" Taeyong screamed...

"I'm just gonna kill all 6 of you!! I'll be glad you'll join Joy and Yeri in Hell!" Taeyong said "your the ones going to hell" I said...

"HYUNG NOW!"

-
Seokjin's pov

"HYUNG NOW!"

I got the signal... I told all the police to break in... And they did... But we were too late...

When we got in Jimin was shot in the leg and his waist...he was losing alot of blood... y/n was Crying...

"Jimin!!no! No!! Don't leave me yet!'

Taeyong then shot Baekhyun in the shoulder but Baekhyun tried to fight back...

Taeyeon was also crying..  the police grabbed Taeyong and took his gun away...

An Ambulance arrived and quickly brought Jimin and Baekhyun to the hospital...

We were all waiting outside to wait for the doctor's... Their Surgery lasted 3-4 hours...the doctor got out... Y/N and Taeyeon all both stand up....

The Doctor looked sad... "W-what with the long face?" I asked "Mr. Park Jimin, time of death 10:11 pm and Byun Baekhyun, time of death 10:12 pm... I'm sorry we tried our best..."

Y/N and Taeyeon both fell on the ground and cried "no!! No!! Jimin can't die!!" Y/n cried I tried comforting Y/N while Momo and Daewhi tried comforting Taeyeon...

I hugged Y/N and Y/N was crying so much...

"Baekhyun!!" Taeyeon cried so hard the whole hallway of the hospital was full of cries of Taeyeon and Y/n

-

A week has passed we were walking on a crowd wearing all black... Taeyeon was holding Baekhyun's photo while Y/N held Jimin's the students were crying including the teachers...

They'll remember that Park Jimin and Byun Baekhyun saved Kim Taeyeon and Kim Y/N... They'll be their Schools Saviour...

"I'll always love you Jimin"

"I'm sorry Baekhyun I didn't protect you"

A/n
Next chapter is already the epilogue..  after this my story is done...