CHP 13

"And Only Mine" i said Leaving in the Dark Corners of the Room...

Y/N's POV

I was at the Library waiting for Jimin as i saw him comming in "Jimin..." He signaled me to sit down I sat Down as he grabbed some Math Books and Science Books...

"So since were in the same class ill teach you about since First" He said as i nodded...

- Few Hours Later -

"Did you already get it?" Jimin asked me as i nodded "Good" said Jimin he stood up "Jimin..." he looks at me "Yes?" he asked i removed my ring as i gave it to him "I dont need it anymore" i said he was silient...

"Why?" he asked me i stopped i looked at him "What?" i looked at him and he was glaring at me he stands up and grabs my wrist thightly "Ive waited for years to see you again.. now your leaving me?" said Jimin...

"Jimin... do you understand that i hate you?" i asked "Dont Lie Y/N... You would have thrown that ring if you hated me..." said Jimin...

"CUT THE CRAP PARK JIMIN YOU HAVE DATED LIKE ALL OF THE GIRLS IN OUR CLASS" i screamed at him "BUT NOT YOU!" said Jimin...

"Why did you take intrest on a Girl like me?!" i asked...

"Because your different.... you have a Cute Smile Good personality and a amazing Body-" i criged at his statement...

"Amazing Body? Ha what a joke" i said "Y/N im sorry i didnt mean to say that-" as Sana Came "I think you had enough Jimin..." said Sana as She grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the room and bring me to Momo's hospital room...

"You can cry" said Sana i bite my Lower lip as i cried "Hey what did that Fuck boy did to you?" asked Woozi "He was tutoring me... and i gave him his ring back but he suddenly got mad at me..." i said crying more "And guess what Jimin said he only likes her due to her Amazing Body Gross" said Sana "Yeah thats kinda gross" said Momo...

"I mean he can have sex with Any Girl at our school but why of all people did he choose me to be his last bait" i said "I mean as a boy too i can agree with Jimin your a good looking girl Y/N... you are nice your sharing you have what guys and girls call Demonic Personality... Your also the Richest Woman in our class... and the Sister of Kim Seokjin!" said Jihoon "Woah You think im Demonic Jihoon?" I asked..

"I kinda agree with Jihoon i remember Jisoo took your food and you suddenly raged..." said Woozi "Yeah why?" i asked "Well everyone in the Canteen ran for their lives and then the Demonic Jin came as well" laughed Chanyeol "YAH!! She Stole my Food! of course i need to be mad at that Bish!" i said...

"But next time dont show your inner demon or we all die" Laughed Sana "YAH!" i pouted...

"Look you arent Crying already... see The Only Happiness that can give you is your family and friends..." said Woozi...

"I guess your Right Chanyeol" i said as i smiled as Jinyoung and Johnny came in "Momo Noona" said Johnny "Johnny..." As Johnny cried "Im sorry  Noona... i wasent there to help you" sniffed Johnny "Its Fine Johnny" said Momo...

••••

???'s POV

I saw Jimin in the library stressed...

"Park Jimin..." i said as he looked at me "Lee-" i quickly punched him "You dont fucking desserve that punch i cant believe she fell for her own bully" i said "Why the fuck are you punching me?! wait dont  me you also like Y/N?!" said Jimin in a pissed tone "Well im actually glad that she dosent like you... good thing shes at jail i can keep Y/N and stay at her side" i grinned "Your much worst than Taehyung" said Jimin "Oh Park Jimin... im Bettet than both of you" i grinned "Your just like your sister Lissy" said Jimin...

"I might be Obssesed with Y/N but i love her with all my heart" I said "Why do you even like her?" Jimin asked me as i smiled like an idiot...

"I was her first friend... i was a nerd... she was the nicest person" i said "I know she has a demonic side which everyone fears but shes still perfect" I said "Unlike you... you only Like her Amazing Body dude face the fact you cant get everyone with Sex... just because Seulgi Cheated on you dosent mean you can Have sex like half of the girls in our Class...." Jimin kept silient...

"Your right but... You were that guy Seulgi Cheated me on..." my eyes widen as he grinned...

"You thought i did not know Lee Taeyong? i know every single detail what Seulgi ever did to you"

A/N

SOOOOO TODAY MAY 26 I WATCHED BTS COMEBACK BUT RUDELY INTERUPTED BY MY MOM BUT I STILL LOVE HER BUT I CANT GET OVER THE FACT THAT I DIDINT SAW THE LAST PART WHICH WAS FAKE LOVE ANDNRJSD I WAS SOOO FUDGING READY BUT I GOT RUDELY INTERUPTED!!!

BUT LAST 25! I WATCHED ELLEN IT MADE ME MAD BEC. I SEE NO BANGTAN WHEN I WATCHED ON YOUTUBE I SAW THE NUMBER 25 WHICH WAS THE DATEEEE AAAAH IM SO MAAAD THIS IS WHY M.JEONKOOKIE HAS NO PATIENCE AT ALL..... AAAAH SAVE ME SAVE ME....

I NEED YOU LOVE BEFORE I FALL FALL... EVERYTHING FALL EVERYTHING FALL EVERYTHING...

I NEED YOU GIRL...

WAE FJEHDHRJEEB

PLEASE SAVE ME SAVE ME...

I NEED JUNGKOOKIES ABS BEFORE I FALL FALL...