Author's Note

Hi Readers,

MJeonKookie here... Ima make a New Story after this Book it will be a Taehyung Fanfiction Requestes by my Friend who is also my Reader...

But i wanna keep my Schedule and Update the Stories Daily so heres the Title its called....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Midnight"

(Based on the Korean Drama W: 2 Worlds)

•The Story is about Y/N who is an High School student who fell in love with the Story "Midnight" with a Character name Kim Taehyung... One day a Sudden Chapter on Webtoon came of Taehyung being stabbed by Taehyung's Parent Killer... Then your Computer Suddenly pulls you to another World...

The World Of Midnight... Then you saw Taehyung there Half Dead....

Sequel #1

"Help Me..." said The Man "Omg! Sir Im going to call the Ambulance! Please hang in there!" i said i went down to the Hotel and told the receptionist there is a Half Dead Body on the Rooftop...

The Receptionist Quickly called the Ambulance... I went back to the Rooftop and Ripped a Part of my School Skirt to stop Him from Bleeding i let him hold my hand "Please" he begged me for help "Sir Dont Worry the Ambulance will he here any moment!" i said he was breathing Nonstop....

Then the Doctors Came I sighed in relief as they grabed the Man but the Man was still holding my Hand i tried to let go but....

"Dont Leave me"