CHP 12

Y/N's POV

"Are you Suspecting Me Now?" we all Turned around and saw Jimin there...

"What are you doing here?" i hissed "I came her to visit Momo-" As Chanyeol quickly stood up "You cant see her... Your One of our Suspects you cant see her" said Chanyeol...

"Im her Boyfriend" Jimin hissed "But im Her Brother" Woozi Stood up "If you wont leave us Alone Park Jimin i'll call the Police" said Woozi...

I can see Jimin Clutching His Fist and Stormed off the Room "I cant Believe Jimin bullied you" said Woozi "I know" I said Looking at a Ring Jimin gave me...

"His Love for you back then is so Fake" said Daehwi "I still cant believe he slapped you because he wants to date Jihyo...." said Jihoon...

"Why Keep that Ring he gave you? He was Nothing... he is fake remember that Kim Y/N he is nothing but a bully to you.... Do you understand what were trying to point out Y/N?" Asked Chanyeol as i Nodded "I understand" i said "We should rest ive been awake like 24/7" i said as everyone nodded as we took a quick nap...

Jimin's POV

There Blaming me... ME Of all people! i didint even push Momo! I need to find my Ex Seulgi and let her explain...

Im tired of her obsession for me... its time for her to stop! i dailed Seulgi's number "Jiminie~ You called me?" asked Seulgi "LEAVE ME ALONE! I DONT NEED YOU! I HATE YOU! YOU RUINED MY LIFE!" i screamed through the phone "J-Jiminie..." she shutter over the phone "Ill visit you but you need to explain on what you Fucking Did!" i screamed as i quickly ended the call ad ahe texted me the adress where should we meet as i walked where the adress is...

it was a Café i saw her there sitting i went inside "Seulgi..." i said

Seulgi's POV

"Seulgi..." i hear Jimin's voice as i looked up "Oppa" i smiled but he seemed mad...

"Explain to me now" he said "I want you Oppa" said Seulgi "I want to be with you! i dont want that Slut Momo in our way!" i said "I really love you give me a chance!" i said "No! you cheated on me! do you expect me to forgive you like that?!" askes Jimin "Thats why i pushed Momo off! so we can be together! she has Chanyeol!" i said...

"No... You cheated on me with my own Best Friend he was a brother to me and you just kissed him?! Fuck you!" he said "Oppa Please dont hate me" i fake cried "Ill leave you..." said Jimin "Ill hurt that Bitch Y/N and kill her" i said as he smirked...

He revealed 3 phones....

A On Going call from Kim Seok-Jin
A On going Call from Woozi...

and a Recording....

"Oppa..." i said with my eyes widen "You were saying?" asked Jimin i tried to stand up but Jin was already there and Woozi "You Bitch" said Woozi "I cant believe you!" screamed Jin i tried to escape but Jin pulled my Arm as he grabbed it thightly "You can threathen me or my sister but not my Sisters friend" said Jin as Woozi Slapped me as i felt a sharp pain on my face...

"You Fucking Retard" he said "I already called the police they'll take her" said Jimin as the both noddes as the Police came and took me in...

Theres One more... Ill make Him Kill Y/N and Momo you will see Jimin how much it feels to lose someone...

Jimin's POV

I Looked at my watch it was already 7 PM then Y/N texted me

PrincessY/N ~ Hey Jimin...

JiFuck - What Princess?

PrincessY/N ~ It not the right time but... chould you tutor me rn??

JiFuck - Seriously?

PrincessY/N - If not its fine...

JiFuck - Y/N listine

JiFuck - I would love to tutor you where tho?

PrincessY/N - Great... um at the Hospital where Momo is staying theres a library there...

JiFuck - Ok ill see u~

PrincessY/N - Later

i smiled at her text... its her first time texting me i was smiling like an idiot as i quickly went to the Hospital...

???'s POV

Tsk... Seulgi Got captured... I cant let Jimin Take Y/n away from me shea mine...

"And Only Mine"

A/N

Soooooooooo Seulgi got captured who ish the person talking hmmmm i wonder....
here have a mood i made today~