CHP 4

"You Never Changed ever since I left" I said walking Away "Tae is Something Wrong?" she asked Worriedly i Shooked my head No...

"Im Fine Chubs Dont Worry" i said "Wheres Jimin Hyung?" asked The Maknae...

"His at the Bathroom" i said sitting next to Y/N...

Y/N'S POV

Taehyung sat beside while he was showing me His Photos at the US He Skipped a Photo of Him with a Boy "Wait Who was that?" i asked "Nobody" Said Taehyung "Come on show me~" i said Holding his Arm in a Very clingy way...

He sighs "No" he said i pouted and crossed my arms "Hmp! Fine" i sais as he continues to scroll the Photos... "When did you move back to Daegu though?" i asked "Hm 2 years ago..." said Taehhyung "Then i move here to study" said Taehyung...

"Oh" i said But Im still curious of that Photo... but i better keep my mind off that Photo...

I saw Jungkook grabbing a guitar and starts playing the Song "Only Then" by Roy Kim "Can i sing Along?" i smiled as he nods and and starts playing it again as i start to Sing...

I can See Jin enjoying my Voice while Cooking and Namjoon Oppa Helping My Oppa-

Wait What? Namjoon Oppa Helping my Oppa? nah I saw Suga Oppa Sleeping on Hoseok's Lap while they were Enjoying my Voice...

Im the Corner or the Room i saw Jimin looking at me while i was singing...

"Wow Noona! you have a nice voice!" said Jungkook i smiled at Him Sweetly "She sounds like a Rat about to die" said Jimin "Well you sound like a Boy who just Got Out of Sex" i said fighting back....

"You wanna Fight Kim Y/N?" asked Jimin annoyed "Not in my House Mister" i grinned "Fuck you" he said as i smiled annoyed "Fuck Yourself" i said "EHEM LANGUAGE" Jin Corrects Us "Sorry Oppa~" i said "Forgiven..m Now Prepare The Plates the Food is Almost done" i nodded as i stood up and grabs the plates "Let me Help You Noona" said Jungkook as i smiled and Nodded...

Jungkook helped me set the Plates and arranging the Chairs.... Since this is Jin's 'Sleepover' after all... i wont be sleeping in my room today since Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook will share Rooms...

and Hoseok, Yoongi, and Namjoon Oppa will be Sleeping at the Guest Room... and im going to sleep at Jins room since he dosent trust Me sleeping in my room Alone...

I sat at the Chair Between Jungkook and Jin.... we were eating Dinner Like a Normal Family...

Jimin made Weird Sounds which annoys me "Park Jimin Table Manners!" Jin said in an Annoyed Tone "Sorry Hyung" as Jimin continue eating but this time His Chewing Became Louder and Louder "PARK JIMIN!" Said Jin Angrily "Sorry Hyung!" said Jimin Smirking at me...

Is that guy Crazy? i asked Myself "You always say that! one more sound your not Going to eat" said Jin i stood up gracefully "Im going to wash my Hands Oppa" as Jin Nods i went to the Other Side of the Kitchen and washed my Hands... a Strong Pair of Hands grabs me and Pins me to a wall..

I Looked and saw Jimin "Dont go near Taehyung... He cant touch you" he warned me i rolled my eyes "Dont you dare Ignore Me" he hisses at me "When are you going to leave me alone?" i mummbled "What?" he asked me "I said... When are you going to leave me Alone?" i asked Jimin...

He grabs my my chin and grins "Never" he said Suductively... My heart starts to beat like crazy...

"Just Leave Taehyung Be"