CHP 6

"What are you looking at Jerk?" i asked Him "Nothing" he said and looked away from me...

After their Few Shots Jin was not Drunk of course since he only had one shot... For Namjoon he had 2 shoots and Yoongi only drank for 2.3 seconds then  asleep...

Hoseok and Jungkook passed out... and there goes Jimin and Taehyung...

There Purely Drunk...

I cant believe this Bastards...

"Yah! Jimin H-Hyung" Taehyung Drank another Shot "You... Got... No..." and Then Taehyung Passed Out...

"Yah!" Jimin said in a Drunk tone shaking Taehyung "I Love-" then he passed out...

Who did you Love Jimin? I sighed "Oppa Im going to bed" Jin nodded as i walked to Jim's room and layes down and fell asleep...

3:20 AM

My Phone was buzzing "Ugh..." i groaned and looked at my phone and saw Taeyong's Text

TaeGuy - Hey Y/N

PrincessY/N - Do u realize its 3 in the morning

TaeGuy - i wake up early remeber?

PrincessY/N - What Ever... what do u want

TaeGuy - :3 You know Jinyoung is comming on our Elementary Reunion today~

PrincessY/N - Reuinion?!

PrincessY/N - Its Today?!

TaeGuy - Yeah

TaeGuy - You forgot?

TaeGuy - Oh by the way Chimmy will come

PrincessY/N - Chimmy?! Really?! Omg!!

PrincessY/N - Cant wait!

TaeGuy - Me Too i cant wait to see Taeyeon Noona

PrincessY/N - You do realize shea Baek Oppa's GF r8?

TaeGuy - ....

TaeGuy Has Muted you for 24 Hours

Seriously?

He Muted me because i said Taeyeon Unnie is Dating Byun Baekhyun...

Sheesh...

i went back to sleep and wait for Morning to Come...

~ Le Time Skip ~

I Woke up and yawned i went to the Bathroom and Did my Usual Daily Routine...

I Changed to my White Sweater and Black Skirt and my Black Ribbon since this was Chimmy's Favorite Style...

Chimmy never told his name.... he is pretty close with Taehyung before... they use to glare at each other...

But Not to mention... The way how Taehyung glared at Jimin is Fammiliar...

In our Old school we call each other by nicknames...

I was Called N/N (Nickname) and Taehyung was called TaeTae, Taeyeon was called Yeo, Baekhyun is called Baek, Kyungsoo was called Kyungie, Wendy was called Wen, and Jennie was called Jen, Nayeon was called Nana, Taeyong was Called Tayong, and LuHan was calles Lu, and Chanyeol was called Channie, Daehwi was called Dae and Jinyoung is called JinJin...

We were like a Huge Group of Friends Nayeon and LuHan Knew Chimmy's real name but why didnt He told me?

I went Downstairs and saw Jin making Hangover Soup "Smells good" i smiled as he looks at me "Where are you going though?" askes Jin "Elementary reunion?" i said "Ah i see" he said as he continues making the soup for the Drunk Boys Last Night...

"Ow..." said Taehyung "Good Morning to you too" Jin greeted Taehyung and Smiled "Do you know its our class reunion today?" I asked Him "What? Really its Today? i thought it waa next week" said Taehyung "Yeah Me as well but Guess what Taeyong Changed the Date... Stupid Egg" i said as Taehyung Laughed "Good thing i brought some formal clothes" Taehyung giggled "Go and Eat we are leaving at 9" i said as he nods...

Jin eventually brought Taehyung a Bowl of Soup and Some Rice "Moral Lesson of the Story... Dont Drink" Jin Joked "Wow thats classic" i clapped...
"No its..."

"LeJINdary"

I coughed on my Food for the Sudden Dad Joke "YAH OPPA CANT YOU SEE IM EATING?" I asked Him as he smiles " I know" he made his windshield Laugh which can infect so much i laughed along with Jin..

I continued Eating since it was already 8:40...

Wow Time Flies so much after eating Taehyung walked to the guest room and Took a quick shower and Wore his White Polo and Ripped Jeans...

"Hmm seems like your wearing"

"Ripped JINS" Jin starts to laugh at my Sudden Joke and Taehyung Cringed at my Joke...

"Lets get Going My Friend~" i said as we walked outside and Walked to a Resturant...

"Y/N!" said Jennie "Hey Jen!" i waved at her as she hugs me "Baekhyun My Man!" said Taehyung "Yo! Taehyung! Now... Where are my Eyeliners you stole back then?" asked Baekhyun as Wendy Laughed "Ah! Chimmy!!!" Said Jinyoung happily i turned around and saw....

"Park... Jimin?"