CHP 14

"You thought i did not know Lee Taeyong? i know every single detail what Seulgi did to you" Jimin Grinned at me "How would Y/N feel?" asked Jimin "Oh Jimin why would she believe you?" i asked "Because i recorded Everything" i laughed...

"Why so funny?" he asked "She wont believe you... she'll think you forced me to do it so she can like you back? pfft oh please i know her better than you" i grinned...

"So its kinda useless" i said "No... she'll believe me" said Jimin "Why would she believe a Bully like you?" i asked...

"I-I" i grinned "See your speechless" i said "You dont even know what to respond to my question" i said...

"....." he kept silient as i look at him "Just leave her alone" i said "I cant..." i raised my eyebrow "What?" i asked in a Pissed Tone "I love her" she said i came near to Jimin and i kick his Stomach "Shes Mine got that Mr. Class number 1 or should i say Playboy" i said as i left the room...

Jimin's POV

When Taeyong left Taehyung came "Hyung..." said Taehyung i looked at him "I heard what Taeyong said" said Jimin i sniffed and groaned in the same time "Dude get your chill back..." said Taehyung "But your going to have her anyway she trusts you" i said...

"Jimin... I might want Her all by myself but i realize i only liked her when we were third grade and you liked her since First grade... I'll help you be with her but we need Momo, Sana, and Chanyeol's help and we need Taeyong out of the way so we need Taeyeon but we need Baekhyun to accept" said Taehyung "So Tell me the plan..." as Taehyung grins as he wispered words to me as my eyes widen "are you crazy?! Baekhyun will hate you!" i said "Baekhyun is my Cousin i stole Eye liners from him everyday plus i kinda like..." as he came near my ear "Hoseok Hyung" said Taehyung "im going to tell Hoseok Hyung" as he glared at me "Joke" i said...

Taeyeon's POV

I was at my bed while Baekhyun was there hugging me while i was on my phone as Taehyung calls as i answered the Call...

"Anyeohasayo? Make the Speaker Loud? Waeyo? Ah Okay" i said as i made the speaker loud "Baek Hyung" said Taehyung "Hmm?" asked Baekhyun "Please help me Pair Jimin and Y/N and i need you and Taeyeon Noona's Help" said Taehyung "Waeyo? And Why Do you need our help?" asked Baekyun "Taeyong... Possesive... Yeah" said Taehyung "Let me guess You want to use my Girlfriend to Bait Taeyong? Taehyung you know how dangerous and Possesive he is!" said Baekhyun "I know Hyung... but If Taeyong Haves a Relation with Y/N it will break Jin... Jimin might..." As I look at Baekhyun...

"Are you okay with it Jagi?" asked Baekhyun "I dont know Babe..." i said...

"Im willing to do anything for Y/N" i said "I dont want you breaking up with me either" i said as Baekhyun strokes my hair "Fine but dont get to attached to him" said Baekhyun...

"Taehyung... we are willing to do it" said Baekhyun "Thank you Hyung ill return your Eyeliners If i get the chance too" said Taehyung with a little Chuckle "Yah!" before Baekhyun can Scream Taehyung laughs "Bye Hyung! Bye Noona!" he ended the call "Aish that kid" said Baekhyun as ai kissed Baekhyun "Ill be alright Babe" as Baekhyun kisses back "I hope so too" he said...

* 5 Weeks Later *

Y/N's POV

Jimin is been ignoring me... i also heard Baekhyun Oppa and Taeyeon Unnie broke up because Taeyeon Unnie is Dating Taeyong...

Taehyung is Actually Dating Hoseok Oppa Now....

Momo is still at the Hoapital i felt kinda hurt though that Jimin i ignoring me...

He wont ignore on Tutors but ignores me when we meet accidentally on the Hallways...

Taehyung came to me "Hey" Taehyung grins in a creepy way "What?? dont hey hey me" i said "I left Jin Hyungs Stuff at the storage room can you get it for me?" asked Taehyung...

"Hmm sure" I said i went to the storage room and tried to find what Taehyung describe suddenly i felt human flesh "What the heck?" i search for the nose as i hear groaning from a male as the storage room dokr closes as the person grabs me i cant see properly but i knlw that groan is fammiliar...

"Hey Y/N..."