CHP 8

"BECAUSE HYUNG! I HATE HER WITH OTHER MEN!" he screams Jin and my Eyes widen "EVER SINCE LEFT TO JAPAN! when i came back i saw her Smiling to another boy... of course i gain popularity because of my Handsome-ness" said Jimin "But that Aint a Word" said Namjoon "Shut up Namjoon" said Jin...

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?! JUST BECAUSE I HAVE MALE FRIENDS DOSENT MEAN YOU NEED TO BULLY ME! I HATE YOU!" I screamed at Him i covered my eyes and cried Taehyung went to the car and strokes my hair "Calm down Y/N" he said in a calming voice "When we get home Jimin i dont want you near my sight or Y/N's sight... get out of my car Now!" Jin Screams as Jimin got out...

2 Days Later

Its been 2 Days i have been Avoiding Jimin everytime i see him comming to my way i pass the other Way... Taehyung was always with me... "Y/N!" said Momo "Oh Momo what do you want?" i asked "Can you keep a secret?" she wispered to me "Sure what is it?" i asked Her "I-I like Jimin" my eyes widen...

My Best Friend... falling for my Bully and a Fuck Boy? "Are you okay with it?" asked Momo i slowly nod :
"Go ahead dont come crying in my shoulder just  because he broke your heart" i walked away and saw Ms. Jung "Good Afternoon Ms. Jung" i said "Ah! Ms. Kim perfect timing!" i gave her a confused look what was going on " Kim Y/N... Park Jimin will tutor you" said Ms. Jung "What?!" I exclaimed..

Park Jimin the Smartest Playboy/Bully in the School...

I cant Even Believe i have Feelings for that Jerk...

"Park Jimin get in! He'll be teaching you Math so listine to him well!" said Ms. Jung...

Jimin comes in with Glasses in his face "Yes Ms. Jung" Jimin looks at me and grins "Ill teach her very well" he said...

Gulp.

"Good now ill take my leave" as i nodded as Ms. Jung Leaves Jimin comes near me which made me step back "What? Its been 2 days you have ignored me... are you gonna keep on ignoring me?" asked Jimin...

"I can do whatever i want"
"No you cant"
"Yes I can"
"Just because your Jin Hyung's Sister you can do anything you wish"

His Right... "No... Your Wrong" i lied "You cant choose My Boyfriend" i said...

"What if one day i WILL be your Boyfriend?" askes Jimin i scoffed and laugh "Never going to Happen" i said "Oh Momo confessed to me" said Jimin "I know... she told me" i said "What should i do? Fuck her? or... break her heart or Both?" he grins at me "Do whatever you want she will talk to me anyways" i said "We will start our tutoring tommorow" said Jimin "Study hall every 6 PM" said Jimin "Arraso" i said and walked away...

???'s POV

oh Y/N if you only knew how Jimin feels... Ill make That Bitch Momo's Life a Living Hell... Jimin cant have you nor Taehyung

Y/N's POV

I was walking to the School's Hallway and I saw Kim Jisoo "Well well its Jimin's Bully Victim" said Jisoo "Can you leave me alone?" i asked "Hmm No... i dont know what Boys see in you especially Jin Oppa..." said Jisoo "Oh! Stay away from Jin Oppa Slut!" she screams at me...

Jin Oppa?

Jin Oppa?

Ha...

"Jin Oppa-" Then Jin comes "Shes my Sister" said Jin... Jisoo's eyes widen when Jin said that...

"Oppa that cant be true you dont look alike" said Jisoo "Jisoo with all do respects not all siblings can look alike" said Jin "Oppa! She cant Possibly be your sister! i mean she wears glasses and You are the Richest Guy at our School! Your Handsome and shes Ugly!" said Jisoo "Sis... take off your glasses... Your Cardigan and Change your Hair Style" said Jin "O-Oppa" he stares at me...

i sighed i Took off my glasses and my cardigan and Changed my Hair Style...

"Im putting contacts in you so bear with the pain" he said i nodded as he puts contacts on my eyes as he put a little lip balm and Fondation on my face...

"Oh... My... your eyes are so alike!" said a Male Student "No way! She cant be that Pretty!!" said Jisoo "Well now leave me and my sister Alonw because i Love someone else" said Jin her eyes widen "WHO?! WHO IS THAT SLUT?!" Asked Jisoo "That Slut you talked About is Me" they turned around and saw Namjoon Oppa "School Prez?!" asked Chen "Oppa Your Gay?!" I Asked...

"Being Gay is Normal... I found out Namjoon likes me" said Jin "Omo! Im so proud of you Hyung!" Taehyung suddenly came and grabbed my Shoulder then someone grabs my wrist...

"I Told you not to get Involved with Taehyung"