CHP 11

"MOMO!" Y/N screamed

Y/N's POV

I cried Seeing Momo full with blood in her body "Your going to be fine Momo" i said "Ms. Kim you need to leave..." said a Doctor "NO! I Wont leave my best friend here! Shes dying!! She cant die! No!" I screamed "Y/N! Momo is going to be fine" Jin hugs me taking me away from the operation Room....

ᴡʜᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴘᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴍᴏᴍᴏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘᴀʏ...

I thought i was sitting there like a Crying Maniac the Doctors of the Hospital told me to go home and rest but I refused...

"Are You Kim Y/N? Momo's Friend?" asked The Doctor i slowly nodded "Momo's Operation was Sucessful you can see her..." I nodded and stood up going to her Room...

I held Momo's Hand "Thank you God for Making my friend Live another Chance..." I cried as The Door Opened Revealing a Crying Sana....

"MOMO-AH!" Sana cried "Who the hell Hurt Momo?" asked Sana I shrugged "I have a bad Feeling she Met up with Yeri, Joy, or Seulgi those are the Only girls i know that use to bully Her... And i have a bad Feeling its also..." I looked at Sana "Jimin?" she asked I nodded as we looked at Momo "I hate them" sais Sana "Same but we gotta Find out who pushed Momo... i know that wasnt an Ordinary Fall..." I said

"How do you even know?" asked Sana "I studied... She should fall on her feet not The Back The Broken bone remains unknown but if she jumped by herself she'll have a Injury on the Leg..." I said "But they are no Injury on the Leg..." Said Sana "Exactly" I said Wiping my tears...

I only have 4 Suspects...

Joy, Yeri, Seulgi or Jimin

but It cant Be Joy...

Joy Moved to Haeundae District a few
Months Ago....

Yeri is on Vacation at Pyeongchang County and She'll be back by Next Month...

Seulgi Remains Unknown same as Jimin...

I looked at Momo's Fingers and it was Moving...

"S-Sana!" i screamed as Sana came in seeing Momo Moving her hand "Momo are you Awake?!" I Asked as Momo woke up and looked at the side....

"Y/N? Sana? Where Im I?" she asked "Your at the Hospital" Said Sana "Oh... ah my Back hurts... My throats Sore... can you give me a glass of water Sana?" Asked Momo as Sana nods "Of course" Sana said going out of the Hospital room to get some water...

"Momo-ah? who hurt you?" i asked "I-I cant remember... but it was so Painful" she started crying as i hugged her "Dont cry... dont cry" I patted her back as she nodded and sniffed...

???'s POV

Momo forgotten what happened Earlier?

Strange...

Sana is also here...

Who's Next...

I saw a Running Chanyeol, Jihoon and Woozi going to Momo's Hospital Room...

Y/N, Sana, Chanyeol, Woozi, and Jihoon?

I grinned

Their group of friends are Complete...

Nobody's POV

Chanyeol, Jihoon, and Woozi came in panting "Momo! Your awake!" Woozi Hugs Momo as Momo hugged Woozi back "Yeah" Momo said..

Woozi strokes Momo's hair and sighed "Ill swear if i know who Did this to you will pay" said Woozi  "I'll do the same" said Sana...

"Guys" Momo smiled as they all hugged Momo "Aigoo! this fat Pigs" said Momo as the friends started laughing...

"But your going on a fasting" Pouted Y/N "Whaat?! i cant get thin i still need my Food!" said Momo "Well Y/N did the same when she almost got a car crash with Jin Hyung..." said Jihoon "What about Jimin?" asked Chanyeol...

"Dont talk about him his one of our suspects" said Sana "And Seulgi" Y/N added "Wait Someone told me they saw Jimin Texting Momo on the day she got Pushed..." said Chanyeol "And the other thing someone saw Taeyong spying on Momo..." Woozi Pointed out "What? Why are you bringing Taeyong in to this?" Y/N asked "But i dont get it When Momo left He went to you" said Woozi "Wait one of our classmates told me Seulgi went inside the Girls CR when Y/N leff" said Jihoon "But How does this connect to Taeyong? He is our Best Friend" said Y/N "But who called J-Jin 2-2 Days Ago?" asked Y/N...

They all looked at each other and shrugged "I know" They all looked behind and saw Daehwi there "Lee Daehwi?" asked Momo "Taeyong called Jin... and i observe Taeyongs every movement that time" said Daehwi "From what I know... he has Seulgi's Contact but the name is Boss Seulgi he also has Joy and Yeri's as Boss Joy and Boss Yeri which Confuses me..." said Daehwi sitting with us....

"Are you Suspecting Me Now?"

A/N

I KNOW ITS LATE BUT BOI OUTRO TEAR SOUNDS HELLO GOOD...

ESPECIALLY FAKE LOVE, SO WHAT, PARADISE, AND UNDELIVERED TRUTH GOSH IM CRYING

JIN HAS LINEEEES

JUNGKOOK SHOWED HS ABS

JIMIN WITH STRAIGHT HAIR

V WITH HIS MULLET

RM WITH HIS RAP

JHOPE WITH THE SNICKERS

SUGA WITH FIRE

GOSH THESE BOYS ARE GOING TO KILL ME

MeggyKim Cheer Up!