CHP 3

"Do you like Y/N?" asked Hoseok my eyes widen even Jin's...

well for the fact i have a crush on him but it went gone after i found out he bullies me...

Tsk... what a Fucktard...

"As a Friend" said Hoseok i let out a light sigh "we were never friends to begin with Hobi Oppa" I said "Oh?" asked Jimin "Well for your Information Mr. Park Jimin you are a Known Fuck boy at out school why are you even bothering to be friends with me?" I asked "I kinda Agree with Y/N shes a Tough and Hard to get Girl" Said Taehyung i smiled and pinched his Cheeks "Aigoo what a cutie" i giggled as he covered his face...

"Okay Y/N stay here with the Boys..." Jin stares at Jimin "You go play Sing or Something ill cook our Dinner" said Jin leaving the Room....

All of Us were Silent... 

"So... what Course are you taking Y/N?" asked Namjoon "Im still planning" i said "Taehyung Since you dont know me well Im Kim Y/N once again... im 22 Years old Born on Y/B/D... like you said im Hard to get and Though"

Well not really i tried to save a cat once i was a kid but got scratched... i literally Cried and Ignored Jin for 5 Weeks....

"Your Lying" said Taehyung "What?" i asked "You got scratched by a cat when you were 6..." said Taehyung "How did you know about that Kim Taehyung?" i asked Seriously "Im the Person you used to call 4D Alien" smiled Taehyung...

My Eyes widen as i smiled "TAETAE?!" I asked as he smiles "Hey Long time No See Chubs" I cover my face because i used to be a Little Fat Back Then...

"YAH! Dont Call me That!" i said "Chubs Chubs Chubs~" he teased me...

I hugged Him "I missed you!" i said as he stroke my Hair "I do too" said Taehyung...

"Taehyung Go To the Bathroom with me" said Jimin I looked at Jimin wondering what are they going to do there....

"Arraso" said Taehyung as he stands up and leaves with Jimin...

Taehyung's POV

I walked to the Bathroom with Jimin as we stood there staring at each other "Leave her alone" said Jimin i grinned "Why Hyung? Shes my Friend and your Just her Bully" I said crossing my Arms "Ive Known her since Middle School" said Jimin...

Is He trying to Compete with me?

"I known her since Kindergarten" i said "I know what she Likes" said Jimin "I know what Type of Dress Colors she wears" i said "Why are you even Mad at me Your Her Bully" i said "You Dont Even care about her... you Play With girls hearts... you Mentaly Hurt Her..." I said Glaring at Him...

He Was Silient...

"Tsk i was right...." i left the Room "Oh By the Way..." i looked at him...

"You Never Changed... Ever since I left"