1. Teenage Life

Kaylin
What's up y'all! You remember Kaylin, Jadian younger brother? But anyway, let tell you how old am I and my teenage life. I'm 16 years old now in junior at West Charlotte High School and my teenage life is mixed. First, I had to get my ass up at 5am to get ready for school. Same with Hope since she just started high school and 14 now. Not only that, since I turned 13 my puberty, just hitting me in the face harder.

I get facial hair where I had to get it shaved every other week. My voice sounds like a 20 something years old man where a lot of people assuming that I'm in my 20s but I'm 16. My relatives tends to embarrass me in front of my friends or their friends sometimes by bringing up my bed wetting problem, how deep my voice is and all that shit. I'm like okay, they know they get it, y'all ain't got to sit there and rub it in people face.

Believe me, it's nothing more embarrassing than bringing up my bed wetting problem when I was only a toddler. And besides, they suppose to have a bed wetting problems at that age even they are potty training. I got a peers pressure which is terrible. My color of peer pressure is yellow, aqua blue, red and purple.

Yellow means I'm annoyed about something or stressed out, Aqua blue means if you pissed me off, I will cussed you out, Red means I don't give a shit attitude and lastly, purple means that I'm so ready to kicked somebody's ass. That's why I always tells people to not get on my bad side.

I know you wondering what's grade Hope in now, she in 9th grade and she ain't going to like it. I don't understand why high school in Charlotte can't just start at least 8:30am so me and Hope would get up around 6:30-7am even that still early but not as early as we had to every morning to get ready for school. Now I'm in the living room watching TV while Hope getting her hair done by on of Aunt Ro's friends. She told us to not to stayed up too late because the first day of school is tomorrow and our ass better be at the bus stop by 6:10am. Ugh! Can't wait till I get my own car.

I planned on taking a driver ed this year but that will be at the middle of my junior year since I ain't going to turn 17 until July of next year.

After the lady spending hours of doing Hope's head, she went to her room, make sure her alarm clock set at 5am, went in the bathroom brush her teeth and went straight to bed.

I went to my room to take out my school clothes for tomorrow since we went to the mall for school shopping Saturday. I make sure I got everything I needed for school took off my shirts, went in the bathroom to washed my face and brush my teeth and went back to my room as I made sure that my annoying ass alarm clock is on before I take my black ass to sleep.

Kaylin in mm