Hair hacks 2.0💇‍♀️

So I just cut my hair a couple weeks ago, and the stylist took off way more then I had directed( comment if you want to hear the story). So while j was searching the web I found some tricks that wasnt mentioned in my last hair hack chapter, so here ya go hoes!

◇ rice water÷
     So rich water works miracles. It is a ancient hack that does not disappoint. There are amino acids that help your hair grow quicker and stronger along with softer and silky. To make it you just have to wash rice and then measure out how many tablespoons of rice as you want. The ratio of water and rice us 1 cup of water for 1 tablespoon of rice, I usually do three tablespoons(might want to add a scented oil it can smell rank.). You then mix it and let it sit for at least 30 minutes or let it sit overnight for it to ferment. I recommend that you ferment it so that the pH balance is closer to your hair's pH.  (Dont use the boiled water you used to cook your rice because it probably killed all the needed nutrients to work.)

◇Biotin pills÷
    So biotin is a vitamin that helps with nail and hair growth and skin health. They aren't that expensive and for the way it makes your hair grow is golden. Please do ask your doctor though before hand.

◇ Favorite hair mask÷
     This hair mask has olive oil and argon oil. If you dont have any argon oil coconut oil works good to, or you can just add it with the other two. So it's about 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil(depending on thickness and length) a table spoon of argon oil and a table spoon of coconut oil (if you want). You then want to warm it up slightly by doing the double boiler method and dont let it heat up to much. I wouldnt use the microwave since it has a higher chance of killing the vitamins. You then want to add a tablespoon-ish of conditioner. When applying it start at the ends and work up to your scalp, once you get to your scalp massage it. Massaging your scalp stimulates blood flow which stimulates hair growth. Then pull your hair into a little bun on the top if your head and put more olive oil on your scalp. After about 20 minutes massage your hair again and put it back in a bun or wash it out. I prefer to leave it in over night so that your hair can absorb all of the nutrients.  If this confused you watch Anitasmantha's video on over night hair growth.

◇ hair oils÷
     ONLY USE HAIR OIL WHEN YOUR HAIR IS GREASY AF! I cant stress that enough. The molecules in the oils are to big for your hair shaft, so they dont really work. But when your hair is greasy on like day 5 then before taking a shower massage hair oil on the scalp, it hydrates the scalp and stimulates hair growth. It also helps your hair not get so greasy so quickly since the hair oil adds hydration to your scalp, which is why your scalp produces so much oil after shampooing. Adding that little but if hydration makes it so that it doesnt feel the need to make so much oil.

◇ hair test÷
     Get a cup of room temperature water and put a strand of hair in the water. If your hair is healthy will float and the not so healthy hair will sink.

◇ baking soda shampoo÷
     So mix 1 part of baking soda to 3 part of water. I usually do about 2 tablespoons of baking soda and 6 tablespoons of water. Apply to the SCALP ONLY and wait for about 3 minutes, then rinse with warm water. Then mix 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and 4 tablespoons water and use this to rinse your hair. This grows hair like weeds, it's amazing.

◇ excersize÷
     Excersizing makes your blood circulate. The blood circulation stimulates hair growth.

There are the hacks I found that worked for me. Leave your results in the comments. And huge question, do you all like it when I explain why the hacks work the way they do it should I just say that hack and move on? Anyway I hope you all have a wonderful day. Remember you are beautiful, so be you!