Lazy Outfit Tips👗

So for starters lets start with litteraly the laziest way to appear slimmer, black. It is a small change and goes with everything. Wearing a black shirt or a pair of black jeans will make you seem slimmer. Where if you would wear light colors like light grey or white it would create the illusion of looking thicker. This is because our eyes detect buldges on items or in this case bodys by lighting effct. For example you can tell that some one has a belly because lighting cues will show contours. Wearing dark colors reduces the lighting cues recived and therefore makes the belly or little bit of fat less visible.

My second focuses a bit more on making your legs look thinner. The trick is to wear a oversized sweater that doesnt really sinch(?) to much at the bottom or a large tee-shirt with a pair of skinney jeans or leggings on under. This basically just makes your legs appear small because the sweater would be big and then your legs would just look smaller. Honeslty it is harder to explain but it works. Plus its comfy.

Try to avoid useless volume and hem lines. Examples of this is kakies, capri's, long baggy shorts, and shapeless claf-length skirts and or dresses. So in summary avoid "tourist" clothes. Instead try to get straight legged or skinny Jean's that end at you ankle or past your ankle. This Elongates your body.

Heels! The amazing shoes that some view to be pure torture (cough cough me) or to be miracles. When you where heels it will elongate your body. It also gives the appearance of toned legs and gives the illusion of a nicer ass. But honestly if you are attending school or some stuff like that don't really worry. On the topic of shoes make sure to try to match your shoes with the color of Jean's, which makes your legs look longer. And when shopping for shoes, try to get ones that are lower cut. Which basically means that the part that cuts across your foot is lower so that your legs will still be elongated.

If some one has told you that obese girls can't wear maxi skirts then tell them to fuck off honestly (excuse my language). Wearing these types of skirts makes you seem leaner and longer, therefore slimmer. When wearing one make sure that the hem line is as long as you can get it without tripping over it to your death. Try to get solid colors (black is great.) And tucking in a tee-shirt and a jacket.

Since we tend to continually talk about longer looking legs, get more high waisted Jean's. If worn right then if creates the illusion of you being skinnier and extends your lower body. A good top with these types of pants, which when getting them aim for form fitting but flexible, is to wear a slightly cropped top, or tucking a blouse or tee-shirt into the top. This shows off your waist line and appear slimmer.

A few more simple tips are:
•wear vertical lines not horizontal.(vertical= elongates. Horizontal=widens.)
• put a skinny belt around your waist.(thick belts appear to cut you in half.)
• a new bra will help cause non-sagging boobs will make you look leaner.
•BECOME DONALD TRUMP! Jk, just a fake tan will 'tone' your legs shoulder and arms.

Those are some helpful wardrobe tricks to help you appear slimmer. Hope this helped. Adios!👋