🎉Chapter.74🎊

*Wade's P.O.V*
It was a night to remember, I beat Sheamus at his own game again and I'm victorious again, that teaches him to approch my Wife and make threats about me, tonight he dug his own grave, made his own be and now he gets to lie in it.
I was interviewed about it and of course Sheamus wasn't gonna beat me, no one will beat me, Neville is the only one who actually got the closest I must admit, I made it home and there she was so happy again.
Emily: "I'm so glad you beat Sheamus"
Me: "Me too, I've made sure he never comes near you again, if he does it will be more than just bad news for him"
Emily : "I hope so"
Now Alicia is out of our heads it's a lot better, I couldn't care about what she does next as long as she isn't bothering us, I'm glad it's over, that's what I wanted in the first place.
Emily: "It's been a long time since I last had happiness"
Me: "Well at least the nightmare with James and Cameron is all over"
Emily: "Yeah they ruined everything for me until the end where everything changed and people now know the actual truth behind the whole thing that's happened"
Me: "I was not happy at first also but now since I met you that changed for me, I thought I was never gonna be happy again too but I was wrong" 
Emily : "It was only until myself and Karla were talking about it, I was too shy to talk to you because I was so scared of what you would think of me at the time"
Me: "Hey. Back then I knew that all wasn't your fault, you were misunderstood, I knew that because I was too"
Emily : "It's like we have a lot in common and we still do"
Me: "That's true, anyway how is the little one?"
Emily : "She's ok, crying a lot but she's ok now"
Me: "Was she sick?"
Emily : "Just wind, it's normal for a baby"
Me: "Oh ok"
I just know that Emily is a good Mother, she's a good wife and she's worth it, James is just a tool who didn't last 5 seconds but if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be married to her today, He won't get away with the bad thing he did, it will come back to bite him but other than that we are happy again after 2 years of being innocent.