🌼Chapter.50🌼

*Emily's P.O.V*
It's been weeks after the James incident (number 2) and I'm still not getting over it, since that night I've never went out the doors and I've been smashing plates or anything else glass that was in my way because of my anger and Wade was always there to keep me calm and look after the baby.
Wade: "The baby is asleep"
Me: "I'm sorry that I'm putting you through this, this is all my fault"
Wade: "No it's not, it's not your fault, he is the one who let you down, he's the one who should be ashamed of himself"
Me: "I can't go out there Wade, I don't feel safe anymore, just look at me!"
Wade: "I've got an idea, I'm gonna take you out somewhere, I'll get someone to take care of the baby"
Me: "Wade, I told you I can't...."
Wade: "Trust me Emily"
Me: "Ok only because I love you"
Wade: "I love you too"
Eva came to look after Serenity and we went out, I'm  so freaking out right now, I've never been over the door after that night and it's been weeks since the incident now.
Wade took me to this garden and there was only a few people around, I started to relax because Wade was around, I knew I could rely on Wade, my friends are the best don't get me wrong but when they get heavily drunk terrible things happen so I don't know, I've been settling down with the baby and all I can do now is wait, wait until the magic moment happens, up to now I'm getting over a nightmare.
Wade: "How are you feeling now?"
Me: "A little better"
Wade: "Good, you know I will never let that happen to you again right?"
Me: "Yeah I know"
Wade: "If I could then I would kill him right now but Eva tells me he is not worth it and he's not, my life is more important and too precious to waste such as being put in jail" 
Me: "True"
I see where he is coming from because I wouldn't waste my time either and he's been in jail before, I seriously don't want him to be released from the company, I'll be screwed other wise.
I have realised that now Wade isn't so bad after all, I thought we would just be friends but it turns out it's more than that for us and we have a lot in common, we both have black hair, we both have Serenity in common and last but not least we are both scared of something and that's to lose each other.