🍭Chapter.64🍭

*Amelia's P.O.V*
Myself, Emily and Katolina went to Kelly's place to talk about a few things especially about Emily's wedding, she came in last to show us her lollipop Photoshoot, she looked amazing as always.
Me: "What took you so long to get here?"
Emily: "Traffic, but you won't be let down by this, look at this"
(She showed us the photos on the camera)
Karla: "Wow"
Katie: "Very nice"
Emily: "Thanks"
Me: 'Anyway, What on the earth are we gonna do about Alicia then?"
Emily: "I don't know, I just hope she doesn't turn up"
Katie: "Where will the wedding take place?"
Emily : "Registration office"
Katie: "Right, I wouldn't think twice about knocking her out then"
Emily : "You can't even do that in a church"
Katie: "I'll get away with it, I always do"
Me: "You know she's not worth going to jail for, you could be arrested for assault and she'll do just that so you can't talk to us or see us again"
Karla: "Which is why we need to come up with another plan Incase you don't get away with it" 
Emily : "We need security or something but we have no one to hire, someone must stop her from walking through them doors"
Karla: "No one would think twice" 
Me: "True"
I hope to God for Emily's sake that someone will get it into Alicia's head, someone needs to stop this shit before it gets 1000 times worse, We can't have Emily being unhappy again, we just about got her confident about herself again, please, please, please, I wish her happiness.