👏🏻Chapter.45👏🏻

*Emily's P.O.V*
My first night back and I become champion, that is what my dream is, this is what I've been waiting for forever, the people have been waiting for this for months, I've been waiting for this for months too and I believe that people such as my sister can change for good cause and people like Cameron can change just to take advantage, I'm proud of myself and I deserve this.
Wade: "Em, I just wanted to say I'm really proud of you and what you've achieved, you've been through a lot"
Me: "I know, now I have this championship, the start of NXT is all worth it"
Wade: "You know it wasn't always the developmental system, I was made to be a monkey for entertainment back before NXT became a developmental system but hey, I'm a champion too"
Me: "Oh well at least there's changes now"
Wade: "Yes and now Alicia has a lot of enemies now, it's like she's the most hated diva in the WWE now AJ is gone, well she became the most liked by the crowed and the most hated by the rest of the divas"
Me: "Yeah, at first I thought it was my sister"
I feel like my win was a fluke only because Cameron took Alicia's foot off the rope when the ref counted to 3 when I covered Alicia with the pin., I need to get Alicia Fox on her own, she has a rematch for this title and this time I will rip her God damn head off and there's no stopping me.