😅Chapter.35😅

*Eva's P.O.V*
I know myself and Em are gonna get filmed on Total Divas now but what I have to talk to her about is serious and we talked.
Me: "Well I know the truth now to let you know, you were right, I feel like the worst sister in the world, what had happened to you is bad and I don't blame Cameron for everything, I also blame part of it on myself and I'm sorry, If you don't forgive me then I'll understand"
Emily: "Of course I forgive you Eva, now you know the truth but there's just one more thing that bothers me"
Me: "And What's that Em?"
Emily: "I think you owe your Husband an apology also"
Me: "Jonathan, oh lord, He must be feeling just as hurt as you are right now"
Emily: "Oh trust me, He feels more hurt than I do, he told me that he thought he knew you better"
Me: "And he does, I can't believe I forgot about him too"
​I'm glad that Emily forgives me now and reminded me about Jonathan also, she always  believed that Jonathan is the one for Me.
She likes it when Jonathan and I are together, she can trust us together, she believes that he loves Me even before Mom and Dad got pissed at us over eloping, to Emily she says she believes that I mean the world to me and I mean the world to him and I hope  I can start believing them again.
Emily : "I know Jonathan loves you and I know you love him but I think it will only be good if you tell him what you heard and tell him you were wrong about me and him"
Me: "That teaches me not to believe anyone else other than my family"
Emily : "Can I trust you from now on?"
Me: "Yes, Yes you can, we are sisters"
Emily : "I'm glad that we are reunited, I hated it when I stayed away for 2 years"
Me: "We need to deal with the real problem now, the real problem is Cameron and Alicia, Alicia is jealous of you because you are what Wade is looking for and we need to beat the hell out of the girls who caused the 2 years of toucher"
Emily: "I agree with you"
Me: "All Red Everything is ready to kick Foxy and Girlbye ass!"
I beat Cameron and I'm squaring off against the Divas Champion Alicia Fox, here's my chance to change people's minds about Me.
I'm not the bad person who everyone thinks I am you know.