🌸Chapter.62🌸

*Karla's P.O.V*
A lot has happened in 5 years for Emily, My sisters Brie and Nikki are out with their fancy guys and I should really be out with Jey but he went off with his brother Jimmy and Naomi was with me instead.
Me: "Hi Em, I know your in the middle of another shoot but I thought I'd like to take my brother in law's wife with me"
Emily: "Ok"
Naomi: "Karla can I see you alone a minute?"
Me: "Yeah. Sure, why not?"
So Naomi pulls me to one side to talk about Emily, I'm not in trouble with Naomi thank God says me, anyway she wanted to talk.
Naomi: "Girl, what's been going on with your friend and Alicia?"
Me: "Oh Trin, it's such a long story"
Naomi: "I want you to tell me"
Me: "Ok, Alicia has hated Em from day one because Wade fancies her and now he's with her and they are engaged Alicia is going around telling everyone she's gonna crash the wedding"
Naomi: "Oh God, Alicia needs to just move on"
Me: "Ariane is worse, she caused the 2 year argument between Em and Nat and they fell out and kept out of each other's lives because of her playing chinease whispers with everyone"
Naomi: "Your friend will never get a break will she?"
Me: "Nope"
​We came back to Emily and she tells myself and Trin (Naomi) that she has a fitness event and it's gonna be quite sometime but she'll pull it off she said, she was getting ready and I hope things are not getting any worser than this for her.