💋Chapter.56💋

*Eva's P.O.V*
Today is a really big day for me, I didn't know this was gonna happen but it happened and I'm such a happy big sister at the moment, it can't possibly end, at first she comes to my door with a black dress on and she was looking classy and smart today. 
Emily: "Hi Eva"
Me: "Hi Em"
Emily: "I was just wondering, would you like to go Wedding Dress shopping with me and Mom today?"
Me: "I would be honoured"
I'm so glad she asked me because back then I hated my sister and I did but now things have changed, people have changed and moved on, I can't get over how much things she has overcome I'm so proud of her and now I'm actually honoured to call her my sister.
She is an amazing Mom to her daughter and it is ashame that I can't have my own children but as long as there's happiness for her then I'm happy, I have a feeling she is going to be a fantastic wife and Alicia is just jealous because she couldn't make Wade as happy as he is today.
Emily : "Great"
We got there and we weren't too sure about some of the dresses, Me and Mom were really honest with Em when we said it wasn't her.
Emily : "How about this one?"
It was the same style dress I had when I married Jonathan only this had Crystals at the front of it and believed it or not, I'm gonna be biased of course and I think she looked perfect in that dress.
Mom: "It's beautiful"
There was a bright smile on her face and I've never seen her this happy in years, it's actually a miracle and I'm happy for her.

*Emily's P.O.V*
I'm actually happy about this dress myself, Wade is gonna be amazed, I'm shocked this morning because at first my make up was a mess and now it's all perfect again, I don't know how that's possible but it doesn't matter, I'm happy and so is everyone else, it works for me, I've been arranging things and I've been getting a lot things together, everything is going great and now no worries.
Mom: "Are you happy with this now Emily?"
Me: "Yes Mom, I'm very happy, I'm more than happy with the dress"
Eva: "That's what we like to hear"
Everyday has been a busy day so far but it will pay off, I'll be happier once the ending, happy ending comes.