💍Chapter.54💍

*Emily's P.O.V*
This morning was like no other morning I had, I used to wake up to alarms every morning and people nagging at me but for some reason this was so different for Me, I woke up and I seen this Black ring in this little box open sitting there on the little table besides my bed.
Me: "Wade, what's this all about?"
Wade: "I know deep down you didn't believe me when I say you are my life, because really you are, Will you be my wife?"
Me: "Are you serious about this?"
Wade: "Yes"
Me: "Of course I'll marry you"
Wade put the ring on my finger and we started kissing, 10 minutes later.......
Me: "You made my life"
Wade: "I'm glad to hear that Emily"
Me: "Black, my Favorite colour, gosh, did you buy this because you think it's the colour of my soul?.... Only kidding"
Wade: "No, I got it for you because I love you and you didn't believe me and I've now proven to you that I want to be with you for the rest of my life, I couldn't see my life with any other lady" 
Me: "No guy has ever said that to me before"
Wade: "Well I'm being real and the bad news for them is it's their loss and my gain now"
Everyone we knew found out the news, the news broke on Total Divas so anyone in it or watching it knows I'm engaged and that includes my worst enemy Alicia.
Karla: "Oh congratulations I'm so happy for you and Wade, words just can't describe it"
Amelia: "See Em, I tilf you there's a light at the end of the tunnel"
Katie: "I guess the man isn't too bad after all"
I was about to say something then I saw Eva and she gave me a hug, I have that sister bond back with Eva and now everything is better.
Eva: "Congratulations Sis, I'm so excited, have you thought of a date yet?"
Me: "It's very soon, I don't know when, myself and Wade haven't really talked about it, anyway, I'm the luckiest lady ever"
Kendra (Kendall Skye),  Alexis (Alexa Bliss), Nikki (Nicole) and Brie even found out about it and even they have been my friends for a long time and they've seen and heard about what had happened from begining to now, they noticed my happiness and that's what I want for my friends, for them to finally see me happy for once.
When Mom found out she cried in happiness for me and Dad was back the proudest Dad he's ever been and I'm glad I came back to the family.
I'm glad that people have seen me for who I am and not the person who I've been accused of being I can't hope for anything other than happiness for myself and Wade and one day for my friends Katie and Amelia who supported me from day one.