☀️Chapter.72☀️

*Wade's P.O.V*
It's really weird not seeing my newly wedded wife in work anymore but it doesn't matter, If her choice makes her happy then I'm happy too and that's all that matters at the minute, nothing else.
Neville: "How is Emily?"
Me: "She's ok, doing really well for herself I guess"
Neville: "Good, I was really close friends with her when we were on NXT, she was probably the only female I got along with at the time"
Me: "Yeah, I'll see you later"
Neville: "Bye"
I knocked into Sheamus and now he has a massive problem with me, he said I got too much support in my matches because of Emily but that's not true, I worked to become the King, I worked to win the championship and if he doesn't like me well... I couldn't care at all.
I seen Emily walking over to me after getting off the sunbed and she was only just catching up with Katolina, Kelly and Alena.
Emily : "Hey Baby"'
Me:"What's up"?"
Emily : "Just came back for a catch up with friends, I'm not here for long"
She took the baby with her also and I actually love with her so things aren't bad, I'm glad that I made her mine when I did, Sheamus has a problem with everyone he's been single for nearly a life time so that's why he is jealous of everyone els, he can't bare the sun, that explains why he hasn't got a tan.

*Emily's P.O.V*
I was about to leave the building with the baby after seeing my friends and Sheamus approaches Me of all people about Wade and I'm like seriously? Why me? I don't work here anymore.
Sheamus: "If you or your new Husband get in my way in future then you'll regret it and another thing, I can't figure out why you would want to be married to him anyway"
Wade: "Back off, leave her alone!"
Sheamus: "I'm gonna go now"
Me: "Yeah you better keep running Ronald McDonald"
Wade: "You tell him love, come on let's go"
He is like the most ugliest thing I've ever seen I can't figure out why he thinks he can lead me on to be with me like ew heck no.
Wade: "He won't do that again"
Me: "I hope he doesn't come near me again" 
Some men forget that I'm a married woman half of the time and it doesn't matter what other men or women for that matter think of my husband, to me he is the most perfect man for me, I couldn't imagine myself with anyone else, I've never ever met a man like Wade.