👰🏻Chapter.69👰🏻

*Emily's P.O.V*
I'm talking to my maid of honor (Katie Skye) about Alicia and Katie tells me it's not worth it, I found myself breaking down at the moment too, it was a nice day out there so we decided to go outside for the wedding, everyone was in seats, Wade was waiting for me to come out and everyone is nervous of Alicia, including myself, Katie's phone goes off.
Katie: "It's Paige, I better take the call"
While Katie takes the call I get my act together then Katie comes out with a smile on her face and I'm wondering...... What's going on?
Me: "Why are you smiling?"
Katie: "She's not coming, she is not going to crash the wedding"
Me: "Alicia? Wow, I wonder what changed her tune?"
Katie: "I don't know but it's good news anyway"
My Father is the 3rd one to find out that Alicia is not coming and he is relieved about that news and no one else knows it yet only us. 
Me: "Katie, I think you better get going"
Katie: "Ok"
(Katie goes in)
Barry (Emily's Dad); "Are you ready?"
Me: "I was born ready I guess"
Barry: "Come on, let's go"
I took one deep breath and I went out and was ready to be given away and this is a life changing moment for me.

​*Eva's P.O.V*
I remember seeing her as a little girl and now look at her, one confident woman, a lot has changed since the argument we had, yes everyone has their  nervous moments now and again but this is a proud moment, I'm glad that Emily came home just before this moment, I'm glad that I know the truth now, I deserve to know the truth, now I hear that Alicia's not coming to crash the wedding that is even better for my sister and Wade.
Eva: "Hey Katie, I'm so glad that Alicia hasn't turned up"
Katie: "Not yet but she won't turn up now anyway, she said she wouldn't turn up at all"
Eva: "That's still good, Thank God, I didn't want her here today and neither does anyone else for that matter"
Everyone looked as soon as she was about to come, she looked as amazing as ever and that's how a bride should really look on her wedding day this is going to be amazing for her, I can't wait to hear more about their future.