💌Chapter.18💌

I eventually told James what I went through, it was hard for me to tell him because for 2 years I felt like I was to blame for everything but I wasn't and the lie went on for long enough but James now knows about what I've been through now.
James: "It doesn't matter about what's happened back then, it's in the past, your sister should of delt with it back then and gotten over it but it looks like it got too far"
Me: "I agree"
James: "I'm glad that you are seeing your family again because why should you stay away for what others were saying?"
Me: "I think it's down to jealously but it doesn't matter now, it's like what you said, it's in the past"
James: "Did you get my texts last night?"
Me: "Of course I did, I replied to the lot of them, I love you"
James: "I love you too, I don't think you saw the last one? At all?"
Me: "I will look now"
I looked through my texts before we started the program and after the program we did I told him what I thought of the text.
Me: "It's so romantic"
James: "I know right?"
Me: "Yes"
James: "I've got something going on in Vegas, do you want to come with me?"
Me: "Sure, why not?"
James: "It's in a week, get yourself ready now"
Me: "Ok"
I kissed him again before I told my friends that I'm gonna go to Vegas with James and I think they were ok about it.
Amelia: "I will miss you for one whole week, bring me back something"
Me: "I will"
Karla: "Well have a good time you"
Me: "I will" 
Katie: "One week, God that's long!"'
Me: "It will fly over, it will, trust me" 
Katie: "Ok"
To them, me not seeing them for one week is long and that's what it would feel like for me if one of them went for a week, I promised them 3 that I'd get something for them on my way home, this could be lucky for me.