23

All Mine
23 | Do you love him?

I woke up the next morning with my legs entangled with Antoine's, I turned my body as much as I could facing him. His eyes were shut tightly as his light snores escaped his mouth, I smiled to myself seeing that everything was at peace between us. I raised my hand placing it on his cheek stroking his growing stubble, his eyes fluttered open at my sudden touch.

"Were you watching me sleep?" He said groggy, the sleep evident in his voice.

"No." I lied giggling like a little school girl, his fully opened his eyes looking at me with his bright blue eyes.

"Liar." He said wrapping his arms around me pulling me closer to his body, we stayed like that for a while just taking each other in.

His lips grazed my nose as he placed a kiss on it, his arms were wrapped so tightly around me I could barely breathe.

"I need to breathe." He instantly unwrapped his arms from around me, quickly placing a kiss on my cheek.

"You know I'm starting to show." I told him as I rubbed my forming stomach slowly, he smiled sweetly and placed his hand on my stomach rubbing it alongside me.

"How cute—" He placed a kiss on my stomach, "My son will be." He said, I looked at his bewildered.

"Clearly, our daughter is going to be adorable."

"I agree with you that our son will be the cutest."

"Okay hold it right there, we don't even know the gender yet." I said raising my arms up in defence.

"Okay okay true." Antoine said throwing his hands up, he slowly backed away and lifted his body up from the bed, "But our son will be great!" He said before running away into the bathroom, I sighed in defeat laughing at his childish behaviour.

I heard the shower turn on as the water hit the shower tiles, Antoine's usual music was on play and radiated through the bedroom and house. I slowly lifted myself up out of bed making sure to make the bed before heading to the closet to decide what to wear.

My stomach was starting to show and I was starting to not be able to see my own feet, I stood on my side looking at my reflection in the mirror. It hadn't truly hit me I was pregnant yet, but it quickly dawned on me how I need to talk care of myself.

I sighed grabbing some jeans and a hoodie to dress myself for the day, I quickly stripped myself of my pyjamas and put my clothes on. Antoine had come out of the bathroom and into the closet to pick out his clothes, he came up behind me placing a kiss on my neck before continuing to pick his clothes.

"I'll be in the kitchen." I quickly said before leaving the closet and heading towards the kitchen downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen seeing the breakfast laid out made by the chef Antoine has, I was going to make breakfast today but turns out he saved me a lot of work. I grabbed myself a plate putting a small amount of eggs and bacon on my plate before pouring myself a cup of tea. I felt nauseated looking at the food but nonetheless had to eat in order to make sure the baby would be okay.

"Good you're eating." Antoine said walking into the kitchen dressed with wet hair tousled to the side.

I didn't want to tell Antoine I wasn't that hungry and simply smiled at him taking a sip of my tea, he sat down beside me with his plate and coffee and we both started to eat.