11

All Yours
11 | She's mine, not yours

Once we'd left Koke's house we made the short walk back to the house, it wasn't a long walk which allowed us to enjoy the peace all around us. We lived in a quiet neighbourhood, everything around us was peaceful. We left holding hands completely enjoying each other's company, everything was going the way I wanted it to. I was quite literally on cloud nine.

"Hey guys." We stopped in our tracks seeing Fernando right in front of us, I looked over at Antoine who was squeezing my hand tighter.

"What do you want?" Antoine was quick to ask, I didn't bother to speak.

"I only wanted to say hi, I saw you guys walking."

"Well carry on as you were." Antoine said pulling me aside so we could continue walking only Fernando stepped in front of us once again stopping us.

"How are you doing Amelia? Are you feeling better? Certainly look better." He smirked slightly, he was indirecting the fact Antoine and I were holding hands. Antoine looked at me arching an eyebrow wondering what Fernando meant, I sighed thinking how I just messed everything up once again.

"I uh I went to Fernando's after everything that happened because I was pissed so I ended up shouting at me and then crying, but I left straight away and went to Koke's." I explained to Antoine, I waited for his reaction. Waited for him to shout at me and walk away and leave me once again, I closed my eyes squeezing them shut waiting for his response.

"She's feeling better, you can go now." Antoine said, I opened my eyes widening them slightly. Had I heard that right? Did Antoine just dismiss him? He trusted me, he trusted what I had told him and accepted it.

"I asked her not you." Fernando said turning towards me, I swallowed the lump in my throat turning towards Antoine. He jerked his head forward urging me to reply.

"I'm feeling better." I said, I only said back what Antoine did. Fernando looked disappointed with my answer almost as if he expected something else.

"Listen Fernando I'm only going to say this once and I hope it sticks into that fickle brain of yours." Antoine started letting go of my head moving closer to Fernando.

"Amelia is with me not you, she's mine not yours understood? Stay away from her, your lucky we work together otherwise I would've done something about you soon enough."

"It's funny you think that she's with you, one day she'll come running back to me." Fernando chuckled, I felt disgusted with him.

"As if you think that'll happen, last time I checked she's have my child and not yours." Antoine said, Fernando was taken aback. It was so clear how shocked he was. It was almost as if he hadn't heard Antoine right.

"You're pregnant? You're having his child?" I simply nodded my head, I didn't want to speak to him anymore.

"Unbelievable." Fernando said, and with that he walked away as fast as he could. Antoine and I stood there for a moment, I didn't want to continue walking in such a tense atmosphere.

"I'm sorry." I broke the silence, he looked at me knitting his eyebrows in confusion once again.

"For what?"

"For going to Fernando's, I know it was bad timing but I promise you I only went in there to shout at him and then I just ended up crying
and oh god you probably think I'm making this up—" Before I could continue rambling on, Antoine cupped my cheeks leaning in kissing me softly. I figured it was his way of telling me to shut up.

"Shush, just shush." He said stroking my cheek with his thumb.

"I trust you Amelia, okay? Now let's go home." He said taking hold of my hand, we continued the short walk back to the house.

Once we'd entered the house Antoine helped take my jacket off, I smiled widely seeing how he was being helpful for a change. He tended to not help much around the house which was always normal to me, but seeing him help me with something so minor really brings a smile onto my lips.

"I'll get you set up on the couch so you can rest." He said taking me into the living room, I slowly sat down on the couch as he lifted my legs up.

"You realise I'm still able to fend for myself, I'm not nine months pregnant yet!" I laughed, he started blushing slightly. He sat down beside me taking my hands in his.

"I just wanna do the right thing you know? I don't wanna screw anything else up between us, now that we have a child on the way." He said looking at me the whole time, I could see how worried he truly was that he was going to mess up.

"Everything is going to be fine, this baby is going to be loved by both of us regardless of our situation." I spoke slowly, I had a long way to go before the baby would come and I was certain Antoine and I could make it through this together.

"I know—" He leaned down to my stomach, "We love you baby girl." Antoine said, I raised an eyebrow at him.

"So we're having a girl?"

"Of course we are, I know it's a girl Amelia, I just know." He smirked slightly as he rubbed my stomach.

"What if it's a boy?"

"It's not going to be a boy, it's a girl for sure." Antoine said smiling widely, I only hoped his gender assumption would be correct.

A little girl is a dream of mine, a little mini me or mini Antoine. I could already imagine Antoine giving his whole world for this baby, and he wouldn't stop at anything. This meant the world to him, the thought make me smile so wide I wasn't sure my mouth would return back to normal. I was absolutely with the man sitting beside me who was laughing at me thinking we could have a boy. Everything was in it's place, everything was were I needed it to be.