04

All Yours
04 | Are you feeling alright?

Once I'd woken up from my nap after taking different medications to cure me of my cold I woke up feeling slightly better, I was unsure if the boys were still downstairs with Antoine but I assumed they were as I could hear faint voices downstairs. I sat up in my bed quickly fixing my hair putting it in a bun, I dragged myself out of bed deciding I needed to eat before taking any more medications.

I made my way downstairs seeing the boys in the living room playing some sort of game on the television, it involved guns and violence and that's all I knew. I popped my head in through the door greeting them whilst they played the so called game.

"Hey guys." I said, they all looked at me briefly before getting back to the game.

Antoine turned to me, "Are you feeling alright?" He asked, I quickly nodded my head and placed a kiss on his cheek before leaving to get myself something to eat.

I always loved the way Antoine made sure if I was feeling alright, in his own little way it meant a lot to me. He always knew how I never shared my emotions which was always a big problem so he's always tried not to pressure me which I absolutely loved, it made me feel secure and I knew he was asking with genuine intent from the bottom of his heart.

"Hey." I heard a voice enter the kitchen, I turned around seeing Fernando walking towards me.

"Hey." I said, I was in the middle of heating up some soup for me to eat.

"You feeling any better?"

"I still feel pretty shitty, but I'll just keep resting and taking medicine." I said, I had my eyes on the pot as I was stirring the soup.

"This is what happens when you don't wear enough layers." He chuckled, I looked at him seeing the small crinkle in his eyes whenever he smiled.

"Next time I promise I will." I said, he shook his head as if he knew the promise would be broken instantly, that honestly I was only saying that for the sake of it.

"Of course you will." He said, I looked at him and starting laughing. He laughed along with me until Antoine walked in heading straight towards me wrapping his arm around my waist almost marking his territory.

I smiled awkwardly and sensed how Antoine was trying to make Fernando jealous, I left the stove heading over to the cupboard for a bowl. I was used to this behaviour from Antoine, so much so that he'd probably never noticed he acts like this around Fernando. I poured myself some soup and sat down at the kitchen table whilst they both came and joined me, was it really awkward or was I just letting myself think it is?

I got up grabbing my medication before sitting back down again, Fernando had a weird look about him as he had his gaze set on Antoine who was looking at me talking about something I wasn't even listening to.

"Excuse me." Fernando said getting up and leaving the kitchen, I would be lying if I said I wasn't a tiny bit upset he'd left the table. I was actually enjoying his company, what is wrong with me? I have a boyfriend.

"You don't seem hungry." Antoine said, I was really just moving my spoon all about the plate and I'd only had a few spoons.

"I'm really not but I have to eat to take my medicine."

"You know I love you right?" Antoine said, I looked up at him unexpectedly. Where had this come from?

"Of course..."