18

All Yours
18 | I have good memory

"Have you got training today?" I asked Antoine as he rolled out of bed sleepily.

"No not today, I just made plans with Fernando and Koke." He said yawning, stretching his short limbs out.

I jerked my head back slightly at the mention of Fernando's name, "Really? I assumed you and Fernando weren't really friends?"

"I mean we sorted it out now so it doesn't matter anymore." He said, before he grabbed his things he came over to me placing a kiss on my forehead and walked into the bathroom to shower.

I wasn't feeling up to my usual standards today and didn't feel like getting out of bed at all, but I needed to be productive and I wasn't about to waste a whole day. Reluctantly I threw the cover off my body and rolled out of bed attempting to stretch my back but instead it ended up hurting horribly so I had given up completely. I wasn't showing much yet but the tiniest bump had formed on my stomach slowly coming along, I smiled looking at myself in the mirror.

I ran a hairbrush through my hair tying it up in a bun at the top of my head and putting my robe on my body, I was practically shivering despite it being sunny outside. Antoine walked out of the bathroom freshly showered with wet hair ruffled to the side, I walked over to him fixing his hair making it perfect. I smiled seeing it looked the way I wanted it to, he ended up ruffling it back completely messing up the work I'd done.

"Really? You're just going to destroy my hard work like that?"

"It wasn't the way I wanted it to look." He shrugged his shoulders before kneeling down placing his shoes on.

"I'm gonna go now, I'll see you later and call me if you need anything." I nodded my head before his kissed and walking away.

I walked downstairs into the kitchen preparing my vitamin and a glass of water, I wasn't in the mood to eat as the nausea was starting to hit me. I took my vitamin and instantly downing my glass of water, I picked up my phone and started scrolling through social media seeing what's new around the celebrity world. The doorbell drew me back to my senses as I slowly trudged along to go answer it, to my surprise Fernando was standing outside.

"What are you doing here?" I asked thinking he was supposed to be with Antoine right now.

"I came to visit you, see how you're doing." He said, I opened the door wider allowing him to come in. We walked over to the living area sitting down on the couch. I was sat in front of him turned to my side as was he.

"Aren't you supposed to be with Antoine right now?"

"Uh no why?"

My chest must've heaved slightly as I instantly knew I had been lied to, "Oh no reason sorry, pregnancy brain." I said to lighten the mood although his smile faded slightly on reference to the pregnancy.

"How is that going by the way?"

"So far so good, I just feel tired everyday and the nausea is starting to get crazy." I rambled, I put my hand up to my mouth realising how fast I'd spoken.

"God sorry I just don't stop speaking." I said, Fernando chuckled placing his hand on forearm rubbing it slowly.

"No it's okay don't worry, I like hearing about that stuff." He said, I smiled at him until I looked down at my arm seeing his hand was still there. He quickly removed it and placed it on the side of the couch.

"Listen Amelia I've been meaning to talk to you." He slowly said, I raised an eyebrow at him wondering instantly what he was going to say.

"Your brother is in town and I just think you should be careful—" He started, "I don't know what he's capable of and I just want you to be safe."

"I don't want anything to do with my brother trust me Fernando, after all this time I don't care about him." I spoke, I was telling the truth.

"Are you sure? That's a relief, I just want you to be safe especially now that your carrying a child." He said, I leaned closer grabbing his shoulders and shaking them slightly.

"I'll be fine." I said ending up laughing alongside with him.

"Why though?" I asked him, he looked confused.

"Why thought what?"

"Why are you telling me this? I don't get it."

"I just want you to be safe, I care about you okay?" He said, my stomach fell hearing him tell me he still cares about me. I smiled sweetly at him before getting up off the couch.

"Come on, let's get some coffee." He stood up following me into the kitchen sitting down at the island watching my every move as I prepared our hot drinks.

"Do you still like it black with two sugars?" I asked, he nodded his head chuckling slightly.

"How did you remember?"

"I have good memory." I answered, he chuckled slightly shaking his head slightly.

"What? Why are you shaking your head?" I questioned as I sat down beside him handing him his drink.

"You've never had good memory, never Amelia."

"Alright okay I agree." I said taking a sip of my coffee, I pulled my sweater tighter around my body suddenly feeling a breeze of cold air pass through me.

"You alright?" He asked setting his mug down.

"Yeah I'm fine, just a bit chilly." I said rubbing my arms, I looked up smiling at him before he suddenly got up walking away from the kitchen. I knitted my eyebrows together wondering where he was going, he soon came back with a blanket in his hands.

"Fernando, God you didn't have too." I said as he placed the blanket over my shoulders.

"It's okay." He said sitting back down beside me, we continued talking about anything we had on our minds until I heard the someone walk into the kitchen.

"Antoine hey man, how are you?" Fernando said getting up to greet him, the coloured must've drained from his face as he looked like he'd seen a ghost.

"I'm uh I'm good man." He said awkwardly, I didn't bother looking at him. I wasn't in the mood to get any more annoyed than I already was.

"You okay Amelia?" Antoine asked me walking closer towards me, I simply nodded my head turning my body away from him.