Once Sanji had given everyone their colored eggs he picked up his blue one. A smile was on his face as he explained it. "Zeff used to have all the cooks do this the night before Easter, we'd all boil the eggs and then sit for hours coloring them or decorating them after service. Then on Easter after our big feast, we'd all tap our eggs against the others. If you got a crack you lost, and so forth. The one with the biggest crack lost the whole game and had to clean up the dishes and clean the kitchen."

"Yosh! I'm gonna win!" Luffy demanded, turning to Usopp and tapping his red egg against Usopp's two toned yellow egg.

The sniper's eyes widened as a crack formed on his egg but Luffy's remained unharmed. Of course our Captain grinned in victory. "I'm gonna win!"

I laughed, turning to Zoro, as he was beside me, and we tapped our eggs against each other. He had simply dyed his egg green. When they tapped against each other mine cracked, and his appeared fine. He grinned at his egg while I pouted looking at mine.

"Damn, it's as hardheaded as you." I muttered.

He patted my shoulder, "Don't be jealous that my egg is stronger."

This went on for a minute, leaving Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji as the three without a crack. I glanced at Robin with a smirk on my face, she nodded to me knowingly. Clearly Luffy was going to win. Especially with Sanji and Zoro up next to tap the eggs.

Sure enough as soon as the two tapped their eggs, they put too much force against each other. This resulted in both of the eggs completely crumbling under the force, leaving hardly anything left of the boiled egg. A loud laugh escaped me as not only did Luffy win, but Zoro and Sanji had just lost.

"Yes! I win!!" Luffy cheered, throwing his arms in the air in victory.

"Shitty cook! You used too much force!" Zoro growled, glaring at Sanji.

"Me?! You're the one who waved your egg around like it was some sword!" Sanji yelled back.

Nami sighed, looking quite troubled as she held her head with her elbow resting on the table. Robin was the first to ask what was wrong. "We're no where near an island, so we're going to miss any Easter sales."

"That's fine, there will be some other sale another time." I answered, to which she shook her head.

"No, what I mean is that on Easter I've always worn something bran new." Nami stressed, "Wearing new clothes is supposed to bring good luck for the rest of the year."

"Oh," I muttered, blinking at her before smiling. "Ah! I'll go make something new, I believe I have some fabric, and if you give me some old clothes that you don't wear anymore I can definitely make a whole new outfit for you. I'll need an hour though."

The navigator brightened immediately, hopping up from her chair. "Really?! Let me go grab some stuff for you! I would love a dress!" She ran around the squabbling crew members and out of the kitchen.

I chuckled, "I figured she wanted a dress." Of course, if I was going to be sewing something I might as well make something for myself as well. Perhaps even some bunny ears to go with it.

"Yosh!" I looked up at Luffy as he stood on the table, trying to get everyone's attention. "As part of my tradition, we have to fight!"

"No!!" Usopp and Chopper cried, paling considerably. "You already woke us up by slapping all of us!"

"Well duh," Luffy blinked at them, curling his lip and raising his hand in an obvious motion. "Whoever wakes up first has to wake the others up with a slap! Because they slept through the Easter Bunny!"