107

Hate was a strong word, but she didn't hate it. Actually, she strongly disliked it- emphasis on strongly. It added ten years to his age and it had no form to it what's so ever. She had given up on convincing her husband to shave that beard off, she was convinced that Cody believed that his beard had magically given him magic powers or it was some sort of good luck charm. So that's where she found herself, watching her husband sleep as she slowly crawled on top of him. A mischievous smirk on her lips as she cane face to face with his sleeping face and his stupid beard.

Gianna had gotten tired to begging him and quite frankly she was tired of going online and having fans ask her if Cody dyed his beard a lighter shade. So, she took the shaving cream and smeared it right over the beard. But Cody felt the weight on his lower stomach, at first he thought it was his wife being kinky so he decided to play the part but then he felt the cold substance on his face and he knew his wife was out to get him. With his eyes still closed he turned the tables, flipping Gianna so that her body was under him as he hovered her, "Seems like you are the one who wants to sleep on the couch." He musk making his wife roll her eyes.

"Shave that beard, Bellinger." Retorting back, "Or at least trim it."

Liked by marianavicente, bellibomber and 809,972 others

gigigbellinher Here's a picture of my husband before he grew out his beard and looked like a 45 year old 💛

👥 cody_bellinger

View 1,972 comments

marianavicente: 😂😂😂

bellibomber: the beard adds like 10 years

ashlibellinger: we have come to the conclusion that Cody wants to be Jesus for Easter
↪️
gigibellinger: the only logical explanation 😂

username3: Cody is leader in homers this years Bc if the beard 🤔

katiejohnson: plot twist cody sleeps on the couch

camigv: uncle cody really wants to be Jesus this year for Easter

suznnavilla: who is this man?