8: WAG News

Extra! Extra! As the world has already seen it from all the video posted on YouTube! Cody Bellinger and Gianna Gallegos are now official?

As sources have been letting us know that the couple who have been said to be together are trying their best to keep their relationship out of the public eye, "They know what the media would say once they found out. The age difference is only three years, it looks worst on paper." Gianna who is nineteen and three years younger than Cody who is twenty-two.

"They're families are beyond supportive. Ashli and Gianna instantly click, and Jennifer thinks she's perfect for her son." One said.

Though Gianna has been seen through all the World Series games, the pair have been good at being discreet with one another. As Gianna has sat with her sister, Camilla Gallegos, 22 is engaged to short stop Corey Seager. Mariana Vicente, 26 the Beautiful fiancé to Kike Hernandez, 26 super utility. Nicole Rapaport, 26 fiancé to Austin Barnes the catcher for the Dodgers, and Suzanna Avila, 29 Alex Wood's fiancé.

Though being discreet this game 6, Cody instantly threw out of the picture as Gianna was down on the field with the rest of the Dodgers family. In the video the will be link below, we can see Cody and Gianna engaging in a conversation. Smiles and laughter, until it's time for them to say goodbye. Gianna leaned in for a hug and Bellinger took the opportunity to steal a kiss from his missus.

You can obviously see the shock faces in everyone's face and the loud cheers as Cody walks away with a cocky smile as Gianna turned with cheeks flushed.

When will the two let us in?

October 31, 2017