72: WAG NEWS

There love could be a modern fairytale. The couple who has been together for little over a year and are expecting their first son together in late March finally open up about their first encounter and the moment they found out they would be expecting.

Gianna Gallegos, 20 is the beautiful fiancé to Dodgers first baseman, Cody Bellinger. Soccer player for the national team and English team, Tottenham is 20 weeks pregnant and told us about her love story with her forever partner.

Gianna is the same beauty that took the world by a storm when during the World Series game last year was linked with the rookie of the year and later confirmed it was indeed true, "We met through Mariana Vicente (Kike Hernandez's fiancé)." Mariana Vicente is who a family friend and Vanessa Gallegos's best friend was the one that played Cupid, "We were later paired as ping pong partners for the Kershaw challenge and the rest is history, I guess."

Cody and Gianna tried not to rush into things, "We always try to pace ourselves but it's who we are. We're always on the go. From one city to another or from one country to the next." She expressed.

Cody proposed a week before they celebrated their one year and anniversary and just two weeks before they found out they would be becoming parents, "After recovering from tearing her ACL in late 2017 it was time for me to get back only for me to come back." Gianna spokes about finding out she's pregnant in London, "I was like a plane ticket gone to waste."

Gigi also revealed wedding details, "We already have date ready for after I give birth and I can't wait."

And what made them choose the name Sampson Phog, "I actually hate Cody and he knows why." She joked, "We sat there one night until three in the morning writing and crossing out names. We were so indecisive and all I knew is that I wanted our son or daughter to have a beautiful and unique name . Oakley (for a girl) and Sampson were the only names we agreed upon- and Cody insisted on calling our daughter tree if it was girl."