55: WAG NEWS

Congratulations are in order for our favorite MLB couple! First baseman for the LA Dodgers, Cody Bellinger this past weekend has proposed to his girlfriend of a year and daughter of our late Adrian Gallegos (FCB player, Gianna Gallegos!

The couple who met last summer thanks to Kershaw's, Ping-Pong for a purpose have made it known that their will be wedding bells ringing soon. Though there has been considerable controversy over the age difference since the beginning as Bellinger will be turning 23 this July and his soccer beauty-stud is only 19- soon to be 20 in October. Fans have gone into frenzy as they're concerned Cody and Gianna are going to quickly for such a young age.

"Gianna is only 19, I bet she doesn't even know what she wants in life." One fan wrote after Gallegos shared the post to her over 8.6 million followers on Instagram.

While close source to a pair lets us know that Cody have been planning it for a while, "The idea was that he going to propose on the day they celebrate their first year together, but Cody has always been impatient and got a head of himself." Bellinger and Gallegos will be celebrating their first year together in late July, "They're over the moon and I can't imagine that they would want to wait too long before settling on a date."

It's dodger wedding season!