80

There was a honking that made Gianna snap back into reality. The twenty year old narrowed her eyes, as she placed another onesie into the dresser that is to be Sampson's after his birth in March. The woman groaned once more, as the honking seemed to increase. Yelling for Cody once and twice and not receiving an answer, she decided to check it out herself.

That's when she saw her fiancé with a beaming smile on his face standing next to a car that was obviously not theirs, "What the fuck?" She asked, annoyed that she was interrupted from finishing her son's nursery.

Cody didn't say much, but extend his arms towards the luxury car that they both obviously did not need but the car was sitting in their drive way, "You like?" He questioned as Gianna crossed her arms across her chest as she gave the look Cody had learn to avoid at all cost, "Oh, come on! Look at it she's beautiful!"

"Cody, you better hope this car disappears from our damn driveway or you'll find yourself sleeping in Baloo's bed while Baloo sleeps with me in our bed." Hissing out, Gianna watched as Cody gave her a dumbfounded look as he looked at the car and then at his angry fiancé.

"You said you want-"

"-Don't even dare turn this on me," She pointed, "I told you specifically that we needed a baby safe car, not a freaking two door Audi. You take this ugly car back to where you got it and get me a car that will be baby made."

Liked by ashlibellinger, nicolebarnes

Liked by ashlibellinger, nicolebarnes._ and 798,672 others

gigigallegos Counting the days to meet you, Sampson Phog #27weeks

👥 cody_bellinger

View 1,779 comments

daniellasemaan: 😍😍

marianavicente: I need more baby pictures

malpugh: have you seen a hotter fatty 😍😍

ashlibellinger: I just love you both ❤️

username4: 😍😍

cody_bellinger: 😍

daniellagallegosv: the duck lips are so 2013
↪️
username8: she's my favorite sister

daniellagallegosv: the duck lips are so 2013 ↪️username8: she's my favorite sister