52: WAG NEWS

Seems like our LA couple can't finish dodging a bullet when they're all dodging the next!

As the world may know our beloved Gianna Gallegos has joined the rest of her sisters in Russia for the much awaited month long celebration of the beautiful game in Russia. The 19-year old was seen with her sister, Daniella, 18 who is rumored to be seeing 23-year old midfielder for Germany, Leon Goretzka and sister Vanessa, who is engaged to Mexico's and LA Galaxy, Jonathan Dos Santos. While Camilla Gallegos enjoys her holidays with her husband, Joaquin Correa who wasn't called up to represent his country Argentina in the World Cup. and child, Emiliano in his hometown, Tucumán, Argentina.

While it may or may be true sources have let us know that Austrian Astro and ex-club teammate of Leon Goretzka of Germany'a Bundesliga, Shalke 04, Alessandro Schöpf, 24 was seen leaving the hotel the Gallegos are staying at while in Russia.

Schöpf above on June 4th vs Germany in a preparation match before the World Cup

While our sources believe that Gallegos and Schöpf met while she visited her brother Esai, who is on a loan to Schalke o4 from Barcelona and thanks to her rumored brother-in-law, Leon Goretzka who will dress the red and white as he is join Bayern Munich by July first- nothing is for sure.

One thing is for sure that not too long ago Bellinger and Gallegos were having trouble in paradise. Is Alessandro Gianna's rebound?

Authors note!
Alessandro lowkey looks like Cody I was shookie