49

There they were sitting in the boring room watching as the sand clock drizzled down. There was a comforting silence in the room as Cody reached for Gianna's hand, squeezing it in his hold. The therapist noticed the small gestured and scribbled it down on her notepad, taking her glasses off, "How has this past month been?" She questioned and Gianna looked over at Cody before looking at the blonde middle-aged woman, "Was the distance a key figure?" She asked.

Cody cleared his throat, shifting slightly in his seat, "Yeah, I guess." Truth he told, it made him realize how much he actually ached Gianna and it scared him to wake up one day and not have for anymore at his side. The therapist nodded, looking at Gianna who nodded in agreement, "It makes you realize how much you actually depend on that person."

gigigallegos just shared a post!

Liked by suzannaavilla, camigv and 367, 998 others

gigigallegos My whole ❤️
👥 cody_bellinger

view 3,771 comments

daniellagallegosv: this caption is so boring 🙄
↪️
gigigallegos: ur face is boring

cody_bellinger: 😍

bellybelli: my favorite couple in the entire world

jeniferbellinger: happiness is just radiating off you two! ❤️ I love you both!

mal_pugh: oh my goodness 😍😍

cogifans: parents ❤️

suzannavilla: I'm here for that new hairstyle 😍🔥

yovankgv: oiiii goals all over 😍

cody_bellinger: I love you ❤️
↪️
gigigallegos: I love you more stud ❤️

//
I'm sorry for the lack of updates for this book!
But I've been trying to figure out if I should end with them getting married? Or if Gianna should get pregnant? Or marriage & then pregnant? More drama?
Idk comment down below!