64

It was funny how it had all started with a simple wave of nausea. How Gianna couldn't stand the smell of grease near her or she would would find herself rushing to release the bile. It was funny how she found herself confiding in Dele as he had done when he had begged her to go with him to find the perfect ring for his model girlfriend.

But there she was, looking and feeling like absolute shit as Dele looked at his girlfriend and then gave his friend a look that could only be read as sorry or pity, "I don't even know if I should tell him." She muttered as she looked down at the crumble piece of paper that made that at-home pregnancy result all the more believable.

The Englishmen sighed, rubbing his face, "It's not like you're gonna hide it for the next four month or until you start showing, Gi. He's the father, he has every right to know."

Ruby Mae, Dele Ali's now fiancé nodded in agreement, "I for once agree with Del," she stated, "I know you two are standing at the awkward median, but Cody needs to know."

Gianna had cried all the way back to Los Angeles. Finding out she was expecting was suppose to be this immense sense of happiness but instead she found herself feeling guilty and helpless not knowing if Cody would even look at her in the eyes. She found herself looking at her bare hand, the one overly expensive diamond ring that she had thrown at his face weeks earlier gone and probably tucked somewhere in their shared apartment.

Gianna had at first shared the news with Daniella, who was always expecting and was far along her pregnancy, "We're going to be belly buddies!" The eighteen year old cheered, but Gianna couldn't find it within her to share the same happiness.

Then she had shared the news with Mariana, who had cried with her, "Oh my baby girl." The twenty-nine year old had mumbled as the tears had finally cleared up.

And now she was sharing the news with Cody, who stood reading the pregnancy results before he finally looked at Gianna. And there was the side of him that wanted to pick her up and twirl her and the other, the nagging part told him that the child wasn't his. Of course it was his. Who else could it be?, "It's mine, right?" He questioned.

Gianna had scoffed, rolling her eyes, "Who else could be the father?" She hissed out, "I'm not the cheater in this relationship!"

Cody shook his head, "I neve-"

"Once you find yourself hiding text messages from your girlfriend, you have cheated, Cody. I did not cheat! The lack of trust you have shown me since I left for England again boggles me! I helped the man find a ring for his girlfriend!"

Authors note!
I hope this kinda explains it! Gianna found out she was pregnant after the wag news article had been posted! (Since I kinda fastfoward to late September in this story) Bts Gianna and Cody were struggling as a couple because Sabrina had slither her way back in! Again as I said behind the scenes! I was hoping to just kinda leave that little cliffhanger but the story wouldn't make sense! Please let me know if you have any questions! There will be small part 2 to this written part!

updated authors note!
Again sorry for the mess! There will be no twins! Lol sorry! I was doing the whole plot and it simply didn't fit my plot! I'm sorry!