30

Camilla Gallegos-Correa continued pushing her son's stroller as they slowly made their way into the stadium. One that brought back some many memories of her childhood and as she got older once she had the privileged to represent the badge that meant so much to her family.

"He's so handsome." Jennifer Bellinger mused, her attention focused on her month old son, Emiliano, "just look at those cheeks." And Camilla smiled at her sister's mother-in-law that continued the fuss over her child.

Cody looked at her sister-in-law, his palms clammy against his skin. Something he found so odd in the cold weather Barcelona had to offer, "I'm not so sure your plan is going to work." His voice finally piped up making everyone turned to look at him, "Gi isn't stupid."

Camilla with eyebrows risen stopped and gave her brother-in-law a hurt look, "You're doubting me?" She gasped, her hand on her chest, "I plan this all the way from Seville for you to doubt me? How rude!" She smiled and Cody rolled his eyes.

"You're nervous." His sister pointed out, "Can you believe this is the first time you're watching her do what she does best?" And Cody only smiled at the mention of his girlfriend, something so odd for someone that his emotion weren't easily portrayed.

The roars of the fans perked his ears, as little girls proudly entered the stadium wearing kits with the women's name on the back; many that read, 'Gianna' and the number seven on the back. The world couldn't believe it. Barcelona was seemed to be doing it all as the recent buys from Liverpool's, Countinho to Gianna's presence again on Spanish turf once again after her Masia Days.

"Oh, this is beautiful." Ashli mused, her eyes wide as she saw the colors and the pride that the Spaniards and the Catalans felt for the game, "So beautiful." Camilla only nodded and continued pushing the stroller, her own jersey being covered by her jacket- that kept her warm from the brutal cold in Spain.

"One day I entered this stadium with nine little ones wearing their fathers name on the back." Elisa began thinking back to the countless of hours she spent here watching her husband play, and her children's love for the game increase, "Now I entered wearing my children's numbers." Jennifer, pulled Elisa into a side hug , smiling softly at the women.

"So, I called Gi in the morning and she was very excited." Ashli spoke after few moments, now that they were all seated in their respective seats, "This is massive."

Cody only nodded, "We FaceTimed yesterday, and you should've seen her face." He shook his head and there was a broad smile on it, "I'm just proud of her."

Gianna walked side by side of Alexia Putellas her teammate, the two had been the the scorers for their win against Athletic de Madrid Femenil and there was a reason for celebrating as Gianna had debuted today and it was odd when a player debuted and scored all in once.

"One minute she's there and the next you're there." Lieke added, smiling at her teammates, "Being small comes in handy." And giggles erupted amongst the three. Alexia turned to look at the stands where her eyes landed on her  ex teammate, Camilla and Gianna's sister.

With eyebrows risen, she turned to Gianna who chatted away with the rest of the teammates, "You didn't tell me Cami was brining Emiliano." Alexia spoke, and Gianna turned to look at her and she shook her head telling her teammate her sister was still in Seville, "I think not." The Catalan nodded and pointed towards where Camilla was and Gianna narrowed her eyes, almost to make sure it was her.

"I'll be back." She jogged to the stands and she saw the people leaving the game, but she was too focused on finding her sister and her nephew.

"I see her!" Ashli pointed out and started to wave to catch the nineteen year olds attention. Gianna, confused waved back and smiled as she approached where they were as the slowly moved closer as well.

Cody finally stood up and Gianna was finally able to catch a glimpse of her boyfriend and she smiled wider, her hands covering her mouth as laughter erupted from her throat.

"Oh my god." She finally was able to recover herself and she finally jogged to them. Her hands wrapping around his neck, as he he has lowered himself to her level to be able to pull her against him, "It's you." She mumbled into his neck, her feet dangling as she refused to let go.

"One and only." He chuckled, his grip tightening around her. Gianna could feel the difference in the hug, how different his muscles felt that short month. She could tell he was putting in the work for spring training, "You were a stud." He smiled,  "My little stud." He concluded and Gianna giggled.

Such a sucky narration! God I'm horrible, but I realized This story didn't have a narrated Part & I half assed one. Cody finally vists Gi in Spain. Which I find adorable.
Lexi