26. Trouble | Lil Tjay

Start from the beginning

He walked behind me, taking a seat on the couch, after he chose a movie he gestured for me to come closer, "why you all the way over there?" he groaned and threw his head back. Lil ass baby.

I smiled and made my way toward him before he pulled me into his lap.

We watched the movie about half an hour in as he ran his fingers through my hair before he spoke, "you'n even know how much I missed you, shit was so ass without you around" he laughed, "I know it's been a minute" I frowned as he laid his head in the crook of my neck.

"And it's been a minute since I been 'innit" he smirked as his hands fell to my rear once again.

I laughed as I tried to pry his hands off, "uh-uh, this mine, move" he said as he mugged me causing me to laugh harder.

"You'n miss it?" he asked, as he began to kiss at my neck and I just hummed in response to the feeling.

He laughed, as he began to suck at certain spot, kissing harder, probably leaving marks and I mushed his head back, I did not need no marks that I would be forced to explain to my momma, at least not where she could see them.

"So you not gon' let me?" he frowned looking up at me.

"Nope," I responded.

"Not 'een just the tip?" he mumbled in my ear, causing me to laugh loudly, "boy move, you trippin"

"Ain't shit funny" he growled wrapping his hand around my throat tightly which only caused me to laugh harder, "Tjay you funny as shit"

I guess my amusement didn't sit well with him, he flipped us over and returned to his previous actions of kissing on my neck, probably to initiate foreplay.

I held myself back from spitting out the words that were threatening to come out and as his hands roamed my body and lowered to my dress he tried to slip his hand in between my thighs but the ring of my cellphone had interrupted him before he could:

I glanced at the caller ID: Mom👩‍👧

He looked up at my phone before mumbling "ignore it" and returning to what he was trying to do.

"Hello" I answered, which caused him to smack his lips and mush my legs as I tried to hold back my giggles.

"I need you home in a little, try to be on your way soon" she answered on the other line.

"Okay, I'll be there" I answered before ending the call.

He frowned and crossed his arms, "awe you mad because I'm leaving?" I said sticking my bottom lip out to match his pout as I set my phone down on the leather couch.

"No, I'm mad 'cause you ain't give me nun" he said with same attitude.

I just looked at him and gave him one of those "oh word? cool" faces and he instantly fixed his attitude.

"No, no, no. You know ima miss you baby" he corrected quickly before planting a kiss on my lips, "man you should just move in with me, then you never gotta leave" he continued.

"Yeah. My mom is definitely going to be okay with that" I answered sarcastically.

"Aye, I'm just saying," he smiled as he got up and turned the TV off before walking me out.

I just laughed in response, "aye, I love you" he said, before pulling me into a deep, long, kiss.

"I love you too" I smiled before stepping into the hall, "and call me when you get in" he added to which I just hummed an "okay"

-

As soon as I placed my hand on the doorknob the door was snatched open instead and I was left to face my mother who didn't look happy.

"You good mom?" I asked her, I hoped whatever reason she was upset had nothing to do with me.

"You know you got some nerve!" she yelled as she laughed in my face.

Holdup. Oh nah.

"I told you how I felt about that boy and you still pull some slick shit" she scolded as he got closer to my face.

And I instantly stepped back, I love my mom but she was getting way too close for comfort and I wasn't feeling the disrespect.

"You told me you didn't want him in your house, and I shouldn't see him anymore, you never said I couldn't go over there, and you never said I couldn't see him" I said putting emphasis on 'couldn't'.

I'm guessing that didn't sit well with her because instead she just scoffed.

"Look Y/N, either you cut ties with that boy or you take or your stuff and leave because I will not tolerate no disrespect under my roof" she continued.

She's so extra.

"Fine, whatever" I replied as I pushed passed her.

I slammed my door behind me and began to toss my clothing in between two duffle bags and about three minutes passed before my mom busted into my room making my room door fly opening and startling me.

"What are you doing?!" she yelled.

What do you think I'm doing?

"Uhm? Leaving" I said in a duh time.

"All this for a bum ass little boy?" my mom asked as she began to laugh.

"He's not a bum ass little boy, and I honestly don't see what you and dad hold against him, he's never did nothing wrong and he's always showed you guys the utmost respect. Meanwhile, I'm 17 and you still think you can pick my boyfriends for me" I said as I continued to toss things into bags.

"You know what? Have fun and don't come back" she said and that was the last thing she said before she slipped out my room.

I slung my bag over my shoulder and I held one in my hand as I made my way out the house and dialed Tjay's number.

1499 words .