Chapter 19 - Can't keep me away

She sits outside on the fence of the pasture. Jack leans his large head into her lap, her petting him without even really focusing on what she is doing. She stares out towards the other end of the fields. Her mind running wild on what has been going on lately. Her head leans into Jacks, continuing to give him attention.

"I hope he's alright. I really wish I could see him." She whispers to herself.

The destruction of the junk yard has done a toll on her. She can't get the images out of her head. Even knowing they are safe doesn't ease her pain. It will take them awhile to even get the yard back up to par. If they can ever go back. The Cons who did this will forever be on her shit list. She hopes she never comes in contact with the damned foe. For it will be that last time he will ever be able to transform. She will rip out his t-cog while listening to his screams. Laughing at his pain while the energon floods in a pool around him. Slowly cutting the nerves attached with a jagged knife.

"I need to go for a drive. Oh, wait I can't leave!" She growls. Jack shies away from her yell. "I'm sorry Jack."

He doesn't come back, so she jumps off the fence and kicks a few rocks as she walks away. It takes her a few stomps to get to her garage, letting in light that shines over her ride. Her hands gently trace over its figure. Feeling the sleekness of the wax covering the preserved paint. Perfect lines and blends of color wash over the body. Oh, how good it would feel to have her thighs pressed against the tank, the vibrations running through her body. Just to get out of the garage, out on the smooth road, racing against the wind. She is so caught up rubbing down her bike for the umpteenth time with a clean rag, she doesn't hear wheels driving over the driveway, slowly stopping in front of her garage. That is until she is tackled to the ground with strong arms wrapped around her and soft lips kissing her face.

"Ahh!" She cries, tensing under the foreign body. She quickly relaxes after sees tuffs of red.

"Sideswipe!" She screeches grabbing his cheeks and looking him in the eye, making sure it is who she thinks it is.

"It's me." He smiles back at her.

She doesn't hesitate to kiss him hard on the lips. Pushing him over and straddling him. One hand roams to grip his hair and the other slides to his chest. His hands hold on her waist, keeping her from moving anymore. They barely take time to breath, keeping their lips locked together. Moans reach their ears from each other. He can't help to buck his pelvis up against her, making her give a small whine. It takes all she's got to not take him right there. Not only has she not seen him in well over a month, but she was also told she wouldn't be able to see him while she was home. Now he's laying underneath her and she doesn't know when she is going to see him again.

"What...are...you...doing...here?" She wonders in between kissing him.

"I...had...to come...see...you." He admits. Not wanting to stop.

"Thank...God." All she hopes for now, is for no one to bother them.

*------------*

The two-lay cuddling on her bed. How they got there, they aren't sure. The two are just happy to be together. Her only hope it to get a call telling her not to come back to Washington. Saying they are done hunting Cybertronian's. That they were stupid to even start the crazy idea. Unfortunately, her phone began to go off and it was Tyler, telling her he is on his way to pick her up so they can head back. She hung up the phone and turned back into Sideswipe, hiding her face further and further into his neck.

"I don't want to go back." She whined.

"I don't want you to go back either." He whispers into her hair, rubbing circles into her back.

"I wish I could help you and the team. Make sure you get whoever destroyed your home." Her voice is somewhat muffle.

"We will get whoever did this. Don't worry. You go focus on not killing anybots. We unfortunately won't be able to come right away. So, it's your job to keep them alive. Especially with that ammo you now have." He kisses her hair, trying to lighten the mood.

"I have on idea how I'm going to do that now. I just hope you get the ground bridge back up before I have to do anymore damage."

She finally looks up at him, taking in his gaze. It is always hard, having to leave the one you love. It only took her awhile to finally realize that she is in love with him. But the question is, is she going to tell him? He brushes a few strands of hair away from her eyes, his hand then wrapping in her hair, holding the back of her head. He pushes her head closer to his and their lips touch. Molding together as if they were made for each other. She parts with a sigh.

"I...need to get going." She says quietly.

"I know." He says sadly.

She rolls the opposite way from him and all but falls out of bed. Finding her clothes as its scattered around the floor. She knows Tyler will be there soon, so its best she doesn't dawdle. Sideswipe follows her example and gets dressed himself. She grabs the unpacked bag, adding a few extra clothes. Sideswipe takes it from her before the two go down the stairs and outside to wait for Tyler. Sideswipe keeps his arms wrapped around her while they wait.

"I wish you could come with me." She mumbles into his chest.

"I wish I could to sweetspark." He can't help but chuckle at her childness as she whines at his answer. Hiding her face some more.

"Its not fair." She groans.

"We will make it through this, don't worry." He whispers in her ear, making her shiver at the slight touch of his lips against her earlobe.

The sound of a Hemi engine pulls them slightly apart, as it's wheels drive over the gravel up to the garage where they stand. The passenger side window rolls down and Tyler ducks down a little to see the couple.

"I thought you couldn't come here, Sides." Tyler asks, confused to see the bots holoform holding his partner.

"I couldn't let her come for two days and not see her." Sideswipe admits.

"Well I'm glad you could make it out. Maybe she will be in a better mood now." Tyler teases.

"I heard that." She gripes, the two men begin to chuckle.

"Lets go, I don't want to hit traffic." He yells before rolling the window back up.

"Alright. I hope I get to come back again soon." She says, not looking him in the eyes.

"Nothing can keep us apart forever." He leans down and kisses her one more time.

"I...I love you." She lets slip past her lips. His eyes open wide, not expecting to hear those words from her.

"I love you too!" He says happily, wrapping her in a hug and twirling her around. "Oh, that feels so good to say."

"Put me down." She says through giggles.

"I love you so much. I'll see you soon. Call me when you get there." He says kissing her one more time.

"I will, and I love you too." She says again, the words giving her butterflies.

She hops in the car, giving another small wave to her Autobot. As they begin to drive away, Sideswipes holoform slowly dissipates from view and his alt mode revs up, following the Charger. Once on the road, Sideswipe shows off by flying past the two, kicking up some dust behind him. Clarissa can't help but laugh at him, knowing he's laughing too.