Chapter 14 - Nice to meet you...Again

The next day, Clarissa wakes up with a warm body spooning her in bed. His arm wrapped around her torso keeping her close. His warm breath hitting the back of her neck. She can't help but snuggle in closer, well at least try too. His arm tightening with her.

"I don't think you can get any closer." His voice muffled by her hair, Sideswipes low husky voice sends shivers down her spine.

"I can try." She mutters, nuzzling into his arm that lays under her head.

A light-hearted chuckle leaves his lips before he kisses the back of her head. A smile lays upon her lips, relishing in his touch. Possibly the number one best feeling in the world for her. Not opening his eyes, he lets his hand trace her skin, memorizing every perfection. A shiver takes over her, finding pleasure in his touch. She turns over, looking at his gorgeous face. His red hair covers his tired glowing eyes. She reaches up and lightly brushes the strands away, beaming at him.

"Good morning, baby." He smiles back at her.

"Good morning" She whispers back.

His large hand grips the back of her head, pulling her head towards his and their lips meet. Starting out light and gentle, but they both start to fight for dominance. Their tongues dance together, fighting to get in the others mouth. Her fingers drag down his chest, making him shudder. His hand glides down her back, stopping at her ass, gripping tightly. She moans into his lips. She then uses her hand and leg to push Sideswipe on his back, rolling on top of him. Her arms wrap under his neck, continuing to make out with him, biting his lip, attempting to take back control.

Her thighs straddle him, grinding against his hardening member. His moans send shivers down her spine. She can't help but smile into his lips. She continues to tease, now biting down his chin to his neck. He bucks his hips up as she grinds harder against him. She giggles into his neck and takes a hand and sliding it over his chest, pausing at to squeeze his nipple in between two fingers. After hearing his breathing hitch she continues to move down. Her teeth graze against his collar bone. But before she can continue, he grabs her hand and pushes her up.

"Your wearing to much clothes." He huffs, his fingers sliding underneath the tight fabric holding her breasts in place.

She sits up and helps him pull it off over her head. He pauses before continuing, his eyes lingering over her body. She bites her lip, noticing his eyes hazing over in lust. She places her hands against his six pack and slowly rubs herself over his large member. Her eyes light up as his low growl. His fingers claw at her underwear, tugging to get them off. He can feel her wetness against him. It makes him hungry for more.

"Impatient." She whispered into his ear, nipping his lobe.

With another growl, he flips her over, not letting her tease him anymore.

"Yes very."

And she lets him take control. It being the hottest thing she's ever seen.

*--------------*

They lay cuddling in sweat and other things, but it doesn't matter to them at this moment.

"We should shower." Sideswipe suggests, kissing her nose.

"I agree."

The two of them slowly got up and Clarissa pulled him along with her to the bathroom.

"What's on your agenda for today?" She asks, letting the water flow down her body.

"I should probably introduce you to the rest of the team. As themselves not the weird names Russel gave them." He suggested, rubbing soap over himself.