Chapter 4- Shut up and Drive

A few days past, neither Clarissa or Sideswipe have been able to see each other. Sideswipe was sent out on a mission hunting down a nasty Decepticon. Clarissa did the same routine, feed the horses, practice, feed the horses, bed. She knows she's not allowed to see the flashy red bot, but she can't stop thinking about him. 

"Your head is not in it." Tyler scolds. 

Her elbows were leaning on the tank of her crotchrocket. Wind rushes past, making her hair go wild, as racers raced past, practicing for the race that is about to start. 

"Huh." She glances his way, pretending to not know what he is talking about. 

"Clarissa! This is a big race, you need to get your head in the game. Otherwise you could lose your title." Tyler whispers into her ear.

She pushed herself up off the bike, pushing into his chest. 

"I don't need you to tell me that. I will win, like I have the past four years." She flirts, Tyler rolling his eyes as he stepped back, letting her fall forward.

"Ass!" She yells at him as her hands catch her, landing hard on the floor. His laughter ringing in her ear. 

"How about you go win the race then?" She shoots at him as she stood, wiping the dirt off her hands. 

"Seriously, I trained you. I could win with my eyes closed." He boosts. "Now get on your pretty bike and go win me a trophy." 

She punches him in the chest, laughing with him. She slides her leg over the seat, her hand on the handle. She sits comfortably as she tightens her helmet. Once her gloves are slipped on, she is ready to go.

"Come on now, what you waiting for, for, for, My engine's ready to explode, explode, explode, So start me up and watch me go, go, go, go, Get you where you wanna go, if you know what I mean, Got a ride that's smoother than a limousine, Can you handle the curves, can you run all the lights, If you can, baby boy, then we can go all night, 'Cause it's 0 to 60 in 3.5, Baby, you got the keys, Now shut up and drive, drive, drive, Shut up and drive, drive, drive"  Rihanna plays over the speakers throughout the stadium as Clarissa takes control, flying out onto the track. Popping a wheely as she went. The crowd gathering in their seats, begins to hoot and holler as she speeds around the track.

The stands were filling as the racers took a few laps around the track. Men, women and children gathering around. The sun, shining down from above, hit the crowd with its harmful rays, but that didn't stop the family's from having fun. Standing behind the pits, leaning against the railing, a man stood wearing a tight red tee, black jeans that sculpted his ass perfectly. Girls swooning as they walk past. One or two became brave enough to lean against the railing facing him. Trying to get his attention. There is only one girl who has his attention and no other is going to take it. The minute he walked out to look around, he found who he was looking for.

Her sexy body leaning on her bike, scouting out the course. He watched as a man walked up to her and began to talk to her. He noticed them begin to argue but ended in laughter. Boy, did he wish he is the one to be making her laugh like that. Her smile brightened up the track, brighter than the sun. He couldn't stop the stare he had on her as she raced out onto the track. Knowing the race is about to start, he heads to find a seat, making sure to find one close to her pit stop.

"Is this seat taken?" A young pretty woman asked standing next to the handsome red head. 

"No." He said in a monotone voice. She sits down nervously, glancing at him more than normal. 

"You come here a lot?" She asks attempting to make conversation with him. 

She leans forward, trying to get into his sight. Unfortunately for her, his sight is set on the track and isn't about to leave it.