Chapter 7 - You better dance

That would be the last time she saw him for a while. She would try and contact him with the number he gave her, but every time it was shut off. Never working. As they days go on, the more upset she got about it. Though in her mind, she was sure he was on a mission and couldn't see her or maybe he left to go back to Cybertron. So many different ideas came through her mind and all her anger for it she took out on the track. "Clarissa stop!" Tyler shouted through the headset. With an angry swerve she raced into the bay. "What now!" She yelled at him after taking off her helmet. "Don't you dare give me that attitude. What the hell is going on with you? Your driving is terrible. Your corners are almost robotic." He went on to give her more details about her driving.

All she could do was roll her eyes at him, not caring one bit about her performance. "You're not even listening to me." He growled at her. "It's Sam isn't it?" She tensed and quickly looked away. "I knew it." Another growl escaped his throat as he moved closer to her. "What did he do? I'm going to kill him. Autobot or not." She looked into his angered eyes with her saddened ones. "I haven't seen him in three weeks. I thought about checking Denny's place since I know he hangs out there, but I don't want to intrude. I'm just worried about him." The last statement she said in a whisper. Not realizing how much she has grown to care for the bot. "He probably realized that he shouldn't be with a human. Or maybe he is just on a mission. I don't know, and I wish I did." She fell into his chest and his arms were quick to hold her.

"God! What is wrong with me? I shouldn't care. He's just a guy...er Autobot." She sat up on her bike, pushing away from Tyler. "How long have you two been seeing each other?" He asked walking away to grab a clipboard, probably to take notes or something. "Um maybe two months. I haven't been paying attention. Its just been fun to hang out with him. He acts like we are dating and does all the cute dating things." Her mind begins to wonder and think about all the wonderful things her and Sideswipe had been doing. Going for drives out in the country, riding the horses on the trails, he even helped with dinner at her place. He always gives her kisses on the forehead or cheek, holds her hand and loves to wrap her in close.

"Earth to Clarissa. Hello, you still in there?" Tyler waved his hand in front of her face, attempting to snap her out of it. "What?... I'm here. Sorry, day dreaming." She admitted. "Let's stop for today. Go home. Come back tomorrow with a clear mind please." He helped her moved the bike into the trailer. She nodded her head in agreement and after the bike was stored away, she quickly grabbed her helmet and left the arena. Heading straight for home, hoping her red Autobot was there waiting for her.

She gripped the handle bars tightly as she zoomed out of the parking lot and raced for home. She didn't bother to change out of her clothes, not caring about anything but getting home. She drove through the back roads and practically flew over the bridge heading out of Crown city. Rounding the bend towards her home, she saw something glimmer in her driveway. Her heart began to race at the thought of it being her bot.

She drifted into the driveway ignoring her own rule. As the dust cloud cleared, there in all his glory, stood Sideswipe. He stood leaning against his alt mode, hands in his holoform jean pockets, red leather jacket over a black tee, his red hair spiked up and his eyes set on the biker in front of him. She put down the kickstand and helmet fell to the ground. She ran to him, jumping into his arms and he caught her, swinging her around. Both breaking into a fit of giggles. His hands stayed on her waist when he brought her back to the ground. Her arms wrapping around his neck, pulling his head close to her face.

Then with a quick smirk she didn't give him time to think as she pressed her lips against his. At first, he tensed in shock, but soon melted into her kiss. Tightening his hands around her waist, pulling her closer if it was possible. She let a hand slid up and brush though his hair, giving a slight tug. Sideswipe moaned into her lips, making her smile into the kiss.