"I dont know..mm..we'll figure something out." Jai said.

"Alright." I said, nodding. He looked at his phone to check the time.

"Shit!" Jai said.

"I've got to go practicing tennis now, so i guess i will pick you up on Saturday around 10?" He said.

"Yeah, okay" I said. He gave me a smile and rushed off from the hallway.

When I got home, i told my parents i was going out with Jai this weeked at dinner time.

"Jai? who helps you with the project? Where are you guys going?" my dad asked. Typical protective dad.

"Yes it's him" "we dont know where are we going yet." I said.

"I'm glad that you start to go out again." my mom looked at me sincerley.

I checked my blog after dinner. I didnt know why i even checked it since Maddy and Bree would no longer check my blog and leave comments. I didnt know why i even kept it. My blog used to be a place where three of us being funny and shit.

I saw Luke commented on my message board,

'I heard you got good grade on the project, congrats :)'

'Yeah, thanks for Jai being stupid lol' I commented back.

Then i finally clicked on Jai's blog. I clicked on his album. I felt like a stalker now.

I saw lots of his photos, most of them were him and Luke hanging with guy friends, and there were some photos of Beau hanging with a girl with black hair and big rounded eyes. She was pretty.

i saw a photo then i stopped. The girl in the photo rested her head on Jai's shoulder and the caption was 'miss you <3'

Maybe that was his girlfriend from old school?

Jai and I were friends so i shouldnt be jealous or disappointed, right? He could date whoever he wanted.

***

-Jai's POV-

It was a nice Saturday morning and Ellie was already in my car. She wore a white short and I noticed her legs were tiny. Have they always been so tiny?

I saw her Dad creeping in the window. His dad looked serious, hell, she must be daddy's little girl.

"Where are we going?" she asked when she hopped in my car.

"Mmm, let me think....:" I tilted my head backwards and paused.

"How about the amusement park? " I asked.

"Sounds good !" she said.

"Let me google the address first" I said and took out my phone. Shit, i should have done my research last night. I was not good at this thing. I tried do like they did it on tv, but now i looked like a moran.

"I am not so sure now. I think we are gonna get lost." Ellie said.

"Got  it." i said and we left. His dad was no longer creeping.

"C'mon, me, get lost? But if we did get lost, i dont mind because that way i can kidnap you" I said jokingly.

"But how are you going to kidnap me when you dont even know where you at?" Ellie laughed a little.

Fuck, i lost.

"You dumb shit. " Ellie said.

"Oh, I didnt know you swear Ms. Montgomery!" I said.

Sometimes she turned into a different person when she wasnt at school. She must had a lot of pressure when she was at school. Although she said she was not a straight A student at school, but she was to me.