WTG 23

[Cold's POV]

My face above the water

My feet can't touch the ground

Touch the ground, and it feels like

I can see the sands on the horizon everytime (everytime)

You are not around

"So, what's up? What's new?" Laurice asked me as she sipped a glass of Margarita.

"Nothing new. Same shits." I simply answered in a matter of fact tone. She rolled her eyes at me.

"Your life is indeed a boring one." She stated and I can't help but to pity myself. Hell yeah. Boring as fuck.

♪ I'm slowly drifting away (drifting away)

Wave after wave

Wave after wave

I'm slowly drifting (drifting away)

And it feels like I'm drowning

Pulling against the stream

And yeah, I'm drifting away. I don't know where to find myself. I smirked bitterly as I sipped a glass of vodka. I roamed my eyes just to see people making out and wasting their damn life. Iniwas ko nalang ang mga mata ko at napadpad ito sa entrance ng bar. 5 mens entered the bar. Walking like they own the road. The one at the center looked at me atsaka nagsimula silang maglakad papalapit.

♪ I wish I could make it easy

Easy to love me.

Love me

But still I reach, to find a way

I'm stuck here in between

I'm looking for the right words to say (to say) ♪

It's funny how we can't seem to look away because as he walked near me, he's locking his eyes with mine. It gives me chills. The song my fit at the situation but I find it very disgusting. But on the other hand, I can't look away. It feels like my eyes are glued to his.

♪ I'm slowly drifting, drifting away.

Wave after wave

Wave after wave

I'm slowly drifting (drifting away)

And it feels like I'm drowning

Pulling against the stream

Pulling against the stream. ♪

And as the song ended, he appeared in front of me. But then, he also looked away and passed by me as if I wasn't here. I heard his friends chuckled and I couldn't help but to blushed.

'Fuck you Aguilar.'

"What was that?" Laurice asked me and I looked at her still blushing. Shit shit. Napahiya ako dun. Urgh. Hindi nalang ako sumagot at uminon nalang. Ngumiti naman sya ng nakakaloko sa akin.