Chapter 17

Hayes POV

When Ashley woke me up I had been half asleep. I dont think she even knows how beautiful she is. People say, that there is no such thing as love at first sight, I disagree. Thats why, when I saw Ashley, I knew that she was mine. She was perfect, inside and out.

I wrapped my arms around her lower waist as she snuggled into my chest. 'Let her go,' by passenger was softly playing in the background. As I took one last admaration of this wonderful girl, that I would soon be able to call mine, my eyes became heavy. Then I slowly slipped into a deep sleep.

Ashley's POV

As I woke up I felt arms draped over my hips, hugging my tight. I looked up at Hayes' cute face and tried to wriggle out of his grip.  I guess the movement woke hayes up and he gently looked down at me with his crystal clear blue eyes.

"Goodmorning," He said in a deep morning voice.

"Morning. Oh and thank you, for being there for me last night, I actually slept really well!" I said in a small quite voice because I was still tired.

"No problem, You're a good cuddle buddy!" he said, which causer me to giggle.

I slowly sat up and swung my feet off of the edge of the bed and placed them onto the floor. When I got up, Hayes just pulled the blanket over his head and started laughing.

"HAYYYESSS GETTT UPPP!" I laughed.

"NOOOO!" He chuckled.

I thought to myslef for a minute then jumped onto the bed and pulled the blanket off of him and started bouncing on the bed.

"GET!! UPPPPP!!!" I said laughing really hard.

"Fine!" He said.

Just as he got up I jumped too close to the edge of the bed. As a closed my eyes waiting for the cold hard impact waiting for me. I felt something light and strong catch me. I opened my eyes and saw Hayes smirking at me.

"OH! My hero!" I said puting one arm around his neck, and the other up to my forehead acting dramatic.

"You're welcome fair lady!" He said in a low voice as he set me down and bowed.

We both started laughing as I started skipping off to go see who else was awake. As we walked into the living room we saw Nash and Shay sleeping on the couch together snuggled close to eachother. AWWWW!!!  

"Wait! I have an Idea, lets go get Cameron!" Hayes whispered in my ear grabbing my hand and tugging me upstairs.

When we walked into Cam's room I ran over to the bed and started bouncing on it like I did to Hayes. Then with one huge bouce I jumped onto Cameron's back since he had been sleeping on his chest.

"Owww" I heard him grown.

"Wake up sleeepy head!!!!! We're gonna scare Shay and Nash!" I giggled.

"Okkkay. I supposed I'll help." He said once I had hopped off of his back and he started to get up.

He walked over to his closet anf pulled on a black v-neck shirt since he had been sleeping without one.

"Okay whats the plan." He yawned.

"We need my phone, an air-horn, and two sleeping innocent people." Hayes said.

"Youre lucky I have an air-horn then." Cam smirked.

As we all discussed the plan we went back out into the living room. We all circled the couch and Hayes got the vine app ready. I walked over to the sleeping beauties and whenHayez gave me the nod, I blasted it by their ears.

This resulted in Shay falling straight off of the couch onto the ground, face first, and Nash sitting staright up super fast. We all burst out laughing and Hayes uploaded the vine. There was an awkward pause of silence once we all calmed down. Then Cam spoke up.

"Now that I think about social media, I uploaded the YouTube video last night I should probably check twitter!" Cameron said.

"Oh my god Cam! You should follow me!" I said laughing.

"Here put in Shay and your usernames!" Cam said handing me his phone.

Once I entered it, I checked my phone and my twitter and it said that I gained 3 new followers. 'Hayes Grier, Nash Grier,' and 'Cameron Dallas.'

"Can I tweet your guy's usernames the fans are going crazy for them!" Cameron laughed.

"Yeah you should, cause Nash and I can just between your tweet then Cam." Hayes smiled.

"Yeah I guess?" I said raising my eyebrow at Shay.

"I'm okay with it too." She said.

Cam started typing on his phone and then had figured out a tweet.

'Okay sorry I didnt do a tweet spree last night I uploaded late. Anyways the girls in the video were @ashleygreene and @shaybenson < go follow my new sis and her bff please!'

"Okay, well now that thats done, I'm starving." Shay said.

"Ihop?" I questioned.

"Off yonder to yee Ihop!" Cam shouted grabbing his keys and running out the door. Which made Hayes and I laugh at his childness.

"Lets go," Hayes smiled grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers, and tugging me softly toward the doorway.

Hmmmm,

1 restaurant, 5 immature people, and 3/5 are famous? This will be an adventure. I thought as Hayes and I walked out the door, and towards the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE

Okay I'm sorry its short, my chapters are like weirdly sized Anyways I hope you liked it. I'm trying really hard to update but school has been so crazy lately with hokework and stuff. I might update in like 2 days so stay tuned! I love you guys! Leave me comments I love to hear from you guys! Oh and Im considering posting my twitter in the next Chapters Authors note? Incase you guys wanna contact me? Should I? Lol idk, but anywayyssss....I love you guys!! Mwaaahhhhhhh!!!

-Ashley