Chapter 29

Ashley's POV

I felt like I was in a daze. Hayes tried pulling me out of the bathroom but I wouldn't budge. I felt dizzy and like I was stuck....stuck in love.

"Ha...hayes?" I whispered..

"Yeah ash?"

"I...Did that just happen?" I replied.

"Yep" he said smirking..

"Well...I.. okay.."

We walked out of the bathroom and towards the backstage room.

My cheeks felt hot and my head hurt a bit. I sat down as I say the boys beginning their act.

"Grinde on me, relax your mind..." I heard the music say as I peeked  my head around the curtain  and saw Hayes body rollin. He caught my glance and winked.

My face grew hotter so I walked back stage again and Cameron  cane back and found me.

"Hey ashley, I think Im gonna introduce you now." Cam smiled.

"Here goes nothin.."

"Hey guys... I dont know if Ive annouced this yet or not but ny father recently  announced  to me that he's  getting married.." Cam started.

The girls went nuts...

"...and the woman he's marrying has a daughter...."

More screams..

"she's 14...Her name is Ashley.. and she's here today with her best friend Shay"

I practically went deaf...

"So please be nice..." Cameron finished as he smiled to me as I started walking onto the stage with Shay by my side.

Cameron ran up to me and embraced me in a hug as the girls all 'awwwed' and the brotherly moment.

"Whats her last name?" Someone yelled.

"Greene?" Cameron said into the mic.

I heard gasps.. then screams...

"SING FOR US!" Someone else yelled.

"Whats going on?" Cam asked me.

"Oh..god..youtube.." I thought.

"Are you Youtube famous."

"I didn't think anyone watched that video.." I said pulling out my phone  and looking at shay.

"WAIT THAT VIDEO!" Sharanda said.

"Opps.." I said looking at the vide I posted of Shay and I singing last month and I noticed it had about 2million views.

"Damn.." Cam said in disbelief.

"SING, SING, SING, SING!" The crowd chanted.

I signaled to shawn to come over to me and I told him what song to play with his guitar. He nodded as shay and I sat on stools holding mics..

I heard the music start as I slowly opened my mouth and sang,

"I know that we just met, maybe this is dumb..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note:

MY PHONE BROKE FOR A FEW MONTHS AND I COULDNT BUY A NEW ONE BUT IM BACK! Anyways a small plot twist I guess. I hope you guys like it! I'll  update more frequently now. Also I had a strange dream last night and I decided to write a new book. Its a Nash fanfic, so maybe check that out! Thanks for reading babesss! Love you, mwahhh!

-ashley
Qotf: favorite pizza topping?