Chapter 14

Ashley's POV

I walked into my mom's room and found her reading a book on her bed quietly. Before I could ask anything she looked at me and said,

"You can go, I was going to Dinner with Ted tonight anyways and I was going to ask Cameron to keep an eye on you girls. I guess everything worked out."

"Ummm...ok? Thanks!" I smiled and ran back down stairs.

"We can go. I guess Ted and my mom are going to dinner later anyways." I said.

"WOO THAT MEANS WE CAN ORDER PIZZA!" Hayes yelled but before I could make a smartass comment Shay screamed.

"ASHLLLEEYYYYYY IM GOING TO MAGCON WITH YOU!!!" She yelled running into the room and almost knocking me over with a hug.

I felt myself about to hit the ground when two arms wrapped securly around my waist and kept me from falling. I looked up and say Hayes smiling down at me.

"I gottcha." he smiled at me while looking me in the eyes.

"Thanks.." I said blushing while looking at my feet.

"Awk-ward. This is weird Leggo to the car people." Nash said causing us both to laugh.

As we walked out the door I yelled to my mom,

"BYE LOVE YOU! CYA LATER !"

"Sorry about almost killing you, lucky Hayes caught you though." Shay said winking at him and I, as we walked out the doorway.

"Yeah haha its ok, I'm glad you can go!" I laughed giving her a side hug.

"Wait Cam...since you're driving the minivan...and we took out almost all the seats out, to make room for groceries isn't there only 4 seats?"

"Shit...who's sitting where then." Cam said looking at Hayes, Shay and I.

"Well since the floor is packed with grocery bags...I wouldn't mind if Ashley sat on my lap...." Hayes said quitely.

Cam's jaw clenched slightly as I saw him thinking, and Shay screamed,

"WOO I GET MY OWN SEAT LOOSER!" while pointing at me.

"Cam, dont worry its a car ride calm down" I whispered to him.

"Ok....I...I guess." He said finally giving in.

We piled into the car and Hayes sat down patting his lap causing me to laugh because of the awkwardness.

I sat down on him sideways..kinda like you sit on Santa, because I didnt want him to look at my back awkwardly.

"Sorry if I squish you..I'm not the lightest person.."

"Oh shutup! You're like a perfect feather."

"I'm far from perfect. Trust me" I said laughing quietly.

"Not in my eyes." He said whispering quietly in my ear.

Chills went down my spine because I had never been called beautiful by a guy before, other than my family members. My face flushed red, and I whispered a small, "Thank you." Before looking out towards the window to hide my blush.

"You looks really cute when you blush you know." Hayes said a little too loudly.

"HEY, Hayes stop hitting on my little sister when I'm in the car too!" Cameron laughed.

Hayes just raised his hands in defense and laughed.

"Can't help it sorry."

I playfully punched his arm and gave him a sort of "death glare" to shutup, because I knew Cameron would get all protective over me. He just hugged me tight and laughed a little.

"Sorry if I'm squishing you, I just like your hugs."

I smiled and laughed as butterflies began to fly in my stomach, well, lets just go with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE

Ok so I might write 1 more chapter tonight but Idk because I'll have to squeeze it in. I have a really good idea and a good direction for this stroy to go in. So just stay intrigued and keep reading. Leave me some comments too! Love you guys, mwwaaahhh!

-Ashley